Cao drugari (*#^R^
    Nisam dolazio zbog avatar naravno $#^%RT
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Kukavice jedna najveca *%@(D!RY-
      najbolji avatar te je cekao, a ti si nestao *%@(D!RY-
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Zdravo i tebi,bas mi je drago sto te vidim :8-[/
        Veceras mi saljes novi avatar,ispunicu ja opkladu l5'%9
        sigpic

Comment

znachi Vladanee,spremi se...sreca tvoja pa necu biti tu za 4. ili 5. kolo pa ces moci da me stignes
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Neces biti tu za 4. i 5. kolo?Pa nemas sanse onda,odoh ja da ti trazim avatare &*#GI(]
            sigpic

Comment

Vladane jos jedan avatar treba da nosis, to ces dobiti veceras l5'%9

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije 1 nego 3,dogovorili smo se 7 dana ovoga puta $JS}|
                Sa nestrpljenjem cekam da vidim sta si spremila,imala si dosta dana da nadjes nesto odvratno *%@(D!RY-
                sigpic

Comment

Cekaj, ti se jos i bunis, ti bi da te mucim jos 3 dana $%&RQa $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ne bunim se,nego smo se dogovorili 7 dana,a za to sam ja kriv $JS}|
                    Izdrzacu sve sto si spremila,a doci ce i mojih 5 minuta ^%@7f
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, drzi jos malo tog Lopeza, a veceras stize nov avatar l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vladane, ovaj avatar ti je najlespi do sada @R&}*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ahahahahah $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

Bojana stvarno nemas srca
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Bojana, Boga mi, povelika ti je ta kolekcija polunagih muskaraca (%fsd%&j

Comment

Bojana je gora od snijezne kraljice,gora cak i od Jinxy,uopste nema srca +-*^%*
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg171816#msg171816 date=1285356391]
                                Bojana, Boga mi, povelika ti je ta kolekcija polunagih muskaraca (%fsd%&j
                                [/quote]

Pa moram da ih imam u kolekciji zbog Vladana $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X