• Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg147682#msg147682 date=1278932826]
    Nemoj samo da forum trpi zbog toga. &*#GI(]
    [/quote]

Pa Jinxy, ja znam svoje prioritete, prvo forum, pa onda sve ostalo ^%@7f
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Taj IPTV je 1 heavy sh.t &+I}\ &+I}\
      Uzeo sam ga mojim roditeljima, i razocarao se.
      U svim segmentima je za izbegavanje, i kome god mogu recu mu da ga ne uzima.

Cudo jedno da od nase drzave ne moze da se pojavi barem nesto sto valja. Samo neke prevare #%d*

Comment

Znam gold, ni ja nemam IPTV, imam kablovsku i nema sanse da uzmem iptv...plus nema SK *%@(D!RY-

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg147686#msg147686 date=1278933727]
          Uzeo sam ga mojim roditeljima, i razocarao se.
          [/quote]
          Zar ti ne zivis sa mamom. (%fsd%&j h5g6k8
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg147688#msg147688 date=1278933907]
            Znam gold, ni ja nemam IPTV, imam kablovsku i nema sanse da uzmem iptv...plus nema SK *%@(D!RY-
            [/quote]

Cekaj bre Boki, zar vi mravici ne treba da budete ziva reklama te vase firme $#^%RT

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg147691#msg147691 date=1278933984]
              Zar ti ne zivis sa mamom. (%fsd%&j h5g6k8
              [/quote]

Za dnevnu sobu h5g6k8
              A i kad ne zivim opet moram da se javim da pitam smem li h5g6k8

Comment

Tako je kod Talijancica, oni sve pitaju mamu. $#^%RT
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg147692#msg147692 date=1278933990]
                  Cekaj bre Boki, zar vi mravici ne treba da budete ziva reklama te vase firme $#^%RT
                  [/quote]

eto koliko je to dobra firma, vidis kako je reklamiram $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana ko je pobijedio? $*(5f
                    sigpic

Comment

Ne znam, oboje smo promasili I#^@8

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako ono bi kad oboje promasimo,pobjedjuje onaj ko je bio blizi ili trazimo novi mec?
                        sigpic

Comment

ovaj trazimo nov mec? I#^@8

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ajde nadji onda novi mec %QWT&W
                            sigpic

Comment

Kad ces vec jednom da je pobijedis? /SR&]
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ja se trudim,ali kao sto vidis ona mijenja pravila u hodu $*(5f
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X