• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

pa kad joj ja kazem da radi, tu nema problema ^%@7f

ali kad vidim tvoj avatar, nesto mi nije dobro #&^Dk*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaa to je zbog avatara,pa da sam znao da vam se nece svidjeti ne bih ga ja nikad stavio *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
      sigpic

Comment

e pa sad kad znas, a ti ga menjaj $%&5@$A

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Zamijenicu ga u nedelju,tada cu staviti Novaka kako dize W-ski pehar ^%@7f
          sigpic

Comment

znaci neces skoro da menjas $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Za 5 dana $#^%RT
              sigpic

Comment

Mani ih Vladane,danas su raspolozhni da bacaju hejt ^&*ST*^#

Da sam na tvom mestu,stavio bih cepanje majice i u potpis i kao avatar do kraja W-a...a posle pehar za avatar... l5'%9
                “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

a to se slučajno desilo danas da su svima nestali avatari.. baš kad je Vladan promenio svoj.. (%fsd%&j
                  Originally posted by gokara
                  Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1649.msg144503#msg144503 date=1277818860]

Da sam na tvom mestu,stavio bih cepanje majice i u potpis i kao avatar do kraja W-a...a posle pehar za avatar... l5'%9
                    [/quote]

Sto vecu sliku cepanja majice, barem 1024x768, i nemoj zaboraviti i YT klip u potpisu!

Comment

[quote author=jagodica link=topic=1649.msg144515#msg144515 date=1277823112]
                      a to se slučajno desilo danas da su svima nestali avatari.. baš kad je Vladan promenio svoj.. (%fsd%&j
                      [/quote]

Jagodice imammo problema sa bazom, zato nemas avatar.

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1649.msg144503#msg144503 date=1277818860]

[/quote]
                        E da umijem naci klip na kojem Nole cijepa majicu,odma bi ga stavio!
                        Evo je jos jednom $#^%RT

sigpic

Comment

imacu nocne more *%@(D!RY-

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

a što? %QWT&W
                            Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Ekrem LEGENDA &8@^J

[img width=989 height=768]http://i49.tinypic.com/2yo9u7q.png[/img]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4d9TUbIMSA&feature=player_embedded#at =70[/youtube]
                              sigpic

Comment

e meni stvarno nije jasno kako mozeš da voliš tog levog na slici na avataru.. ^*#(-

ovo je stvarno Ekrem,čoveče!! dobar mu je novi pos'o.. h5g6k8

dobro jutro,deco.. $*(5f

Comment

Working...
                                X