This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Zaboravila sam ti reci, Boki, procitala sam da McDreamy navija za Djokovica. $%&5@$A
    Oznoji se Tata sav,
    bekendi ga strasno muce,
    borio se kao lav!
    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

McDreamy voli auto trke, ne zanima njega tenis $%&5@$A

ali McSteamy, gleda svaki Djokovicev i Faficin mec, to ne propusta l5'%9
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg142462#msg142462 date=1277300235]
        McDreamy voli auto trke, ne zanima njega tenis $%&5@$A
        [/quote]
        On voli papuce. $%&5@$A
        Oznoji se Tata sav,
        bekendi ga strasno muce,
        borio se kao lav!
        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg142468#msg142468 date=1277300776]
          On voli papuce. $%&5@$A
          [/quote]

+*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJG0O0Akq3c [/youtube]

Idemo svi!!! '65slif
            Oznoji se Tata sav,
            bekendi ga strasno muce,
            borio se kao lav!
            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

kako je dobra pesma l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg142477#msg142477 date=1277301214]

[/quote]
                Odlican smajli. +*@WT*48*
                Ipak, ovaj moj sto usisava je van konkurencije. $%&5@$A
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Pa..ovo je himna... //h*svb

Smajli sa ogromnim potencijalom +*@WT*48*
                  “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                  Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1649.msg142480#msg142480 date=1277301463]
                    Pa..ovo je himna... //h*svb
                    [/quote]
                    Svi Noletovi fanovi bi trebali da je stave kao melodiju na telefon. #$&+|r
                    I Bojana ce to uraditi, a ona cak i nije Noletov fan.
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg142482#msg142482 date=1277301573]
                      Svi Noletovi fanovi bi trebali da je stave kao melodiju na telefon. #$&+|r
                      I Bojana ce to uraditi, a ona cak i nije Noletov fan.
                      [/quote]

Pa kad je pesma neverovatna #$&+|r #$&+|r

evo ne mogu da prestanem da je pevam:
                      on je Nole, svi ga vole
                      Nole Djokovic l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Odma' sklanjam Ekrema i stvaljam ovo za melodiju... '65slif
                        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1649.msg142488#msg142488 date=1277301943]
                          Odma' sklanjam Ekrema i stvaljam ovo za melodiju... '65slif
                          [/quote]
                          Uuuuuu, pa sta ces sada?!
                          To je veoma teska odluka. #%d*
                          Oznoji se Tata sav,
                          bekendi ga strasno muce,
                          borio se kao lav!
                          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ne znam..jeste veoma tezhak potez..ali mislim da cu ih staviti da zvone po danima...
                            Nole parnim,a Ekrem neparnim &(/+q...al' dodjavola..imamo 7 dana.. &*(@W6

Comment

Milos Bojanic! '65slif '65slif '65slif
                              Zao mi je sto je ova balerina ispala. *%@(D!RY-
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

jinxy, je l' ti to gledas farmu? $%&RQa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X