Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Nasla sam pjesmu iz Coupling-a. #$&+|r

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFAN...layer_embedded [/youtube]
      Oznoji se Tata sav,
      bekendi ga strasno muce,
      borio se kao lav!
      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Haha...carski... h5g6k8
        Opasna stvar... @(*6sd$%
        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

dobro jutro deco.. $*(5f
          Originally posted by gokara
          Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Ustajte! #$&+|r
            Svi ste poceli spavati k'o Bojana.
            Oznoji se Tata sav,
            bekendi ga strasno muce,
            borio se kao lav!
            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Evo sad sam ustao!
              Mogli ste malo jace da se derete &*(@W6

Comment

znači,brate,ne mogu da verujem!
                sad si ustao? $%&RQa
                e deco,deco..
                Originally posted by gokara
                Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Znaci kevo, pokusav'o sam da dostignem Bojanine kapacitete i nisam uspeo //h*svb

Comment

ja sam ustala danas u 11h, poranila sam l5'%9
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg141079#msg141079 date=1276945843]
                      ja sam ustala danas u 11h, poranila sam l5'%9
                      [/quote]

Aham ... -E)%&4

Comment

Jesam, gledala sam ceo Jankov mec, a on je poceo oko 11h, tj. malo su kasnili $%&5@$A

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg141086#msg141086 date=1276948099]
                          Jesam, gledala sam ceo Jankov mec, a on je poceo oko 11h, tj. malo su kasnili $%&5@$A
                          [/quote]

E i taj Janko, nume da odigra u popodnevnim casovima $%&5@$A

Comment

Nume on ni u prepodnevnim $#^%RT $#^%RT

razbio ga onaj Ukrajinac &@/+W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Seka Aleksic ima reality show, zove se Moja desna ruka. #%d*
                              Pa majku im... $JS}|
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Pa kako takva zvezda da nema svoj reality show, meni nije bilo jasno kako to da ga pre nisu napravili...
                                Ne propustam nijednu epizodu, u prosloj je isla kod manikira. ^%@7f

Strasno kakvih sve bolesnih emisija nece biti kod nas... #%d*
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X