• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Jok,samo imaginarno se racuna l5'%9
        sigpic

Comment

Nista onda. Ceo dan sam bio u kuci &+I}\

Comment

Racuna se ono Bojanino sto ne voli da spava, Vladanovi brojni prijatelji, moj decko, Vladanova 3 gola, mojih 500 trbusnjaka i tvoje gledanje serija. +*@WT*48*
            Oznoji se Tata sav,
            bekendi ga strasno muce,
            borio se kao lav!
            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Nedelja je, a ja sam na poslu &*(@W6 &*(@W6
              morala sam da dodjem ovde i da se bunim (&$E#
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Mravi rade svaki dan /6%^JH

Comment

jos me obezbedjenje nije pustalo u zgradu, pa sam se pola sata sa njima ganjala i zvala silne ljude da bi me pustili da udjem u kancelariju i da pocnem da radim &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
                  i jos ako zbog ovog propustim finale (&$E# (&$E#

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa ti si, Boki, najstrucnija, zato tebe i zovu. $#^%RT
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Na TV-u su u poslednje vreme poceli da uvode izraz "drustveno odgovoran".
                      Siguran sam da su na tebe mislili +*@WT*48*

Comment

a jos ni klima ne radi (&$E# (&$E#

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Welcome to the club h5g6k8

Comment

Ja se cudim,nedelja,9sati,a Bojana budna.
                            sigpic
                            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

ma kad mi je zazvonio telefon, ja sam htela da ga iskljucim i da nastavim da spavam i onda se setim da moram na posao #%d*

ma samo da do 13h sve odradim i da stignem na mec l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

eh sto je zanimljiva vest, sad znam za koga cu da navijam na Tour-u ^%@7f

http://sport.blic.rs/Ostali-Sportovi...oko-Svajcarske

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X