This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg134133#msg134133 date=1274819023]
    Ljudskoj gluposti nema kraja.Zamislite tek kako je bez ispravljenih gramatickih gresaka *%@(D!RY-
    [/quote]
    Nesto slicno kao kad Cika Crni napise post. &*#GI(]
    Oznoji se Tata sav,
    bekendi ga strasno muce,
    borio se kao lav!
    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Cika Crni je budala &+I}\

Comment

ja ne znam kako vi,ali ja sam skroz nervozna,da li ce Milance da se kvalifikuje? &%@5w8&*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg134145#msg134145 date=1274820247]
          ja ne znam kako vi,ali ja sam skroz nervozna,da li ce Milance da se kvalifikuje? &%@5w8&*
          [/quote]

Samo da nasa delegacije utvrdi kome Lanmi treba da se poda iz zirija, i nece biti problema &+I}\
          Da ne pogresi, mlad je.

Comment

Vuki je pros'o! #$&+|r
            Oznoji se Tata sav,
            bekendi ga strasno muce,
            borio se kao lav!
            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Vuki majstore,odmah pros'o #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako lijepo, prvi
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Drago mi je sto je Vukasin prosao %QWT&amp;W
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg134151#msg134151 date=1274820867]
                    Drago mi je sto je Vukasin prosao %QWT&amp;W
                    [/quote]
                    Vi nemate nikog. $%&amp;5@$A
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg134152#msg134152 date=1274820951]
                      Vi nemate nikog. $%&amp;5@$A
                      [/quote]
                      Mi nemamo para nikoga da posaljemo +-*^%*
                      sigpic

Comment

auuu kako je bilo uzbudljivo,ali prosli smo #$&amp;+|r #$&amp;+|r #$&amp;+|r

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Voleo bih da ovaj gay osvoji Euro song,ali po mom misljenju,najvece sanse imaju Francuzi... l5&#039;%9

Comment

Meni Island ima najbolju pjesmu. *T_*@SR
                            Oznoji se Tata sav,
                            bekendi ga strasno muce,
                            borio se kao lav!
                            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ne svidja mi se pevacica,nimalo...gde nju nadjose... #%d* (mr.goldov omiljen smajli)

Comment

Ja sam glasao da niko nece pobediti jer su za mene svi zapravo pobednici... /6%^JH
                                Treba dodati na listu &quot;svi&quot; $#^%RT
                                “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                                Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Working...
                                X