This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Boki srecan put,lijepo se provedi i obavezno se slikaj sa Rogerom :8-[/ (*#^R^
    sigpic

Comment

hvala Vladane :8-[/

to mi je cilj putovanja &(/+q &(/+q
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

To ti je cilj putovanja,ja ne vjerujem $#^%RT
        Samo se ti slikaj s njim,ali bez Mirke $#^%RT
        A dogovorili smo se za ostalo,nemoj nista da brines ^%@7f
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg129326#msg129326 date=1273178244]
          to mi je cilj putovanja &(/+q &(/+q
          [/quote]

$JS}| $JS}| $JS}|

Meni bi recimo cilj bio da ga dodirnem (%fsd%&j

Comment

Ma ispipace ga ona samo tako... h5g6k8

Bojana,pitaj ga da ti da jedan reket(koji cesh nekako dati meni,naravno) &(/+q $#^%RT
            “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
            Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg129335#msg129335 date=1273179661]

$JS}| $JS}| $JS}|

Meni bi recimo cilj bio da ga dodirnem (%fsd%&j
              [/quote]

$%&RQa $%&RQa
              a ti si od tih &@/+W

ali on nije $#^%RT $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg129340#msg129340 date=1273179924]
                $%&RQa $%&RQa
                a ti si od tih &@/+W

ali on nije $#^%RT $#^%RT
                [/quote]

Jok nije, ne prestaje sa usivanjem $#^%RT

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg129341#msg129341 date=1273180044]
                  Jok nije, ne prestaje sa usivanjem $#^%RT
                  [/quote]

7&@%q 7&@%q

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana, najgore mi je sto ce na osnovu tebe da pomisli da svi Srbi ne navijaju za svoje ... #%d*
                    gde bas ti da ides, mogli smo jinxy da posaljemo (%fsd%&j

Comment

Jinxy je isla u Italiju,doduse ne na turnir,ali nema veze,isla je kao nas predstavnik l5'%9

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jinxy,opet nisi istipovala *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.e-novine.com/index.php?news=37093
                          E pa ovi Djokovici stvarno nisu normalni. $JS}|
                          Oznoji se Tata sav,
                          bekendi ga strasno muce,
                          borio se kao lav!
                          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Pa ovo je napravljeno jos za vrijeme Masters kupa u Sangaju,tada su bile napravljene skulpture svih ucesnika zavrsnog Mastersa i meni se cini da su odlucili da daju igracima te skulpture.
                            E sad sto je ovo neka retardna novina ciji novinari nemaju veze s mozgom je druga stvar @(*6sd$%
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg129703#msg129703 date=1273339636]
                              Pa ovo je napravljeno jos za vrijeme Masters kupa u Sangaju,tada su bile napravljene skulpture svih ucesnika zavrsnog Mastersa i meni se cini da su odlucili da daju igracima te skulpture.
                              E sad sto je ovo neka retardna novina ciji novinari nemaju veze s mozgom je druga stvar @(*6sd$%
                              [/quote]
                              E steta bas.
                              Ja se ponadala da su pukli totalno. $#&+/
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Jinxy ne zaboravi da istipujes nocas $#^%RT
                                sigpic

Comment