This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i ja brate

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
    sigpic

Comment

• s kojim parama bre Duko ? pa koliko se sećam, taj Čildres je u Olimpijakosu dobijao skoro 7 miliona dolara po godini.
      Originally posted by Brajkula
      Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Jeste,to je bilo prije nove ere jbg sad nije to bas tako s obzirom da ima 31 godinu..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Duka View Post
          Suska se za Josh Childress-a....no,aj sad....
          Ništa od tog posla.

Comment

• imas neke info?

sigpic

Comment

• Smesno je i pricati o Childressu.
              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• I Brajant je omatorio, mogo bi Čoki laganini da ga dovede

Comment

• Ne znam sta ce nam Cildres i da dodje. Videli smo u Ciboni cim je otisao igrac koji je iskakao iz sistema, TIM je progledao. Kako bi nam legao Tomas, po meni idealno resenje bi bio. Zveeer koja igra odbranu, to nam treba a i da moze da pogodi. I vec sad se prica o Jokicu. Nemam nista protiv, al s obzirom da je bobi neupotrebljiv u nekim utakmicama ne vidim kako bi Joka izneo tekmu sam. Cenim da ako on dodje Katic ide.

Comment

• Jokić je valjda četvorka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                      Jokić je valjda četvorka.
                      Nisam primetio. Ali verovacu ti. Gledao sam ga 2 puta ove godine i igrao je i na 5. Al eto moguce da gresim. Ako ke tako jos bolje

Comment

• Igra 4 i 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCE View Post
                          I Brajant je omatorio, mogo bi Čoki laganini da ga dovede
                          Ne uklapa se u sistem a i najbolje igra dvojku a nama treba trojka

Comment

• Ne znam,ocekujem bas bomba-kontru Pavlovicu..Ocekujem bas bombu pojacanje..JC je imao nekoliko miliona dolara plate u Oliju. Iako je sad jeftiniji,ne vjerujem u to,a bio bi nam taman ono sto nam treba. Kostao bi kao nas godisnji budzet za igrace, i to za do kraja sezone,sem ako cijena nije neka sad...Zna Covic;)

sigpic

Comment

• Radenović za zvanični sajt Eurolige

Facing some big games!

Hello, Eurocup fans! This is, once again, Ivan Radenovic of Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade. Well, we are 3-1 so far in the Last 32, which means we are in good position to advance to the elimination rounds. We just beat Panionios on the road and it was a great win, a necessary one: we would have lost a lot of options if we had lost in Athens. A loss would have seen our chances of survival drop way down. With the win, we stayed in the hunt to get to the next round, which is our next goal in the competition, of course. You always want to go one step higher.

Things got a bit complicated in our group when Nizhny Novgorod and Bilbao Basket split wins. None of us - not us, Bilbao or NN - is sure to get to the next round. All we know is that we will advance - and be first - if we win both remaining games, against those same two teams, and we will try to do that. No one has a secured spot and even while NN beating Bilbao helps, we need to take care of business ourselves.

Our next game is against Bilbao. We have to play the Serbian Cup final eight first, but Bilbao didn't reach the Spanish Cup final eight, so they get to rest some. We will play them on the road, too, and since I have played in Bilbao before, I can say that it is not easy to win there. We will face a long trip to get there but the game is still next week's business. First, we will play in the Serbian Cup final eight, where we hope to arrive in good shape and to fight for our first trophy this season.

One of our big men, Rasko Katic, played really well against Panionios. In my opinion, he was the best player on the floor in that game. He is a completely different player than our other center, Boban Marjanovic, and I really like to have them both in our team. They have a different perception of the game. Rasko really pushed the game our way against Panionios, offensively and defensively. He helped us a lot and made some crucial baskets to put us on top. That win is going to help us a lot down the road! Rasko has been my roommate in the last couple of trips. He is a funny dude, tries to keep a good atmosphere on the team and cracks jokes inside the locker room... On the other hand, he is very serious on the court, putting everybody in line, making us work hard when we are supposed to.

It was great to be back in Athens. I played one Eurocup season with Panellinios. It was perfect because it is snowing in Serbia and the sun was shining in Athens. You could sit outside without a jacket! We definitely took advantage of that after we won the game. Now, we are back in the wind and snow again! It was great to play this particular game because when I was in Panellinios, we played in the same gym. It brought back all the good memoties of my year in Athens!

Our previous road trip to Russia, to play Nizhny Novgorod, was completely different. It took a lot out of us. We left Belgrade at 11 o'clock at night, stopped over in Moscow at like 5 the following morning and then took another flight to Nizhny Novgorod. I got to bed like at 10:30. I fell asleep, slept the whole night and played the game on Tuesday. We were really focused in the first half and had the game in our hands but didn't have enough energy to finish it off. They are a good team and made a lot of tough shots that put them on top. Then, after being disappointed, we travelled again the whole night and the whole day to get back to Belgrade.

Since my last blog, we signed a new player, Tadija Dragicevic. He is definitely a different player and a good addition for us. He gives us a different perception of the game, which allows our coach to plan the game in different ways. It takes a certain time to fit into a new team, but he is definitely going to help us and do that more and more in the upcoming future.

There are always high expectations at this club - Crvena Zvezda is supposed to win every game, which is OK. That kind of gives us extra motivation to fight more and give everything in every game. People will be more interested from now on, especially if we make it to the elimination rounds. If we advance, eventually, people will have more trust in this team and will help us to protect our home court in the two-way rounds. We will have a home court advantage, like we always have, either at Pionir Arena or Kombank Arena. As the end of the season gets closer, all games will be even more important from now on... and all Zvezda fans will be ready to support us.

First things first, though: we will face Bilbao on the road next week and return home to play against Nizhny Novgorod. Wish us luck! See you next time!
                              POSTED BY IVAN RADENOVIC - BELGRADE

Comment

• Sjutra nas ceka nevjerovatno tezak mec protiv Baskijaca...jebeno nezgodan trenutak,posle jako teskih meceva u kupu Srbije,dje smo finale igrali sa osmoricom!Znaci,cijenim da je i dalje umor prisutan,i da se energija jos nije maksimizovala PLUS sto Bilbao jos nije izgubio kod kuce u EK,sto je takodje nezanemarljiv podatak.Nista,kako god,imamo Nizni u zadnjem kolu,tako da....lagano sjutra,pa sta bude

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X