This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]jel presao ibra 100%
    [/quote]Nije jos, ali su velike sanse da ce uskoro biti zavrsen posao.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]

Bitniji su ti Cavi i neverovatni Iniesta (pa i onaj camuga zadnji vezni), nego bilo koji napadac ;)
      Iniesta ja buduci najbolji igrac na svetu. Decko je neverovatan.

Comment

• Odg: Transfer sezona,spekulacije,komentari...

Mame Biram Diouf u Unitedu:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/He...725216,00.html

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Iniesta ja trenutno glavni igrac Barse(po meni),ali ono sto je radio Xavi svih ovih godina tesko da ce moci ko da ponovi,pravi lider,MAJSTOR 8)
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1486.msg77406#msg77406 date=1247839131]
              Iniesta ja trenutno glavni igrac Barse(po meni),ali ono sto je radio Xavi svih ovih godina tesko da ce moci ko da ponovi,pravi lider,MAJSTOR 8)
              [/quote]iniesta i xavi,su igracine i po igri i ponasanju...
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1486.msg77408#msg77408 date=1247839407]
                [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1486.msg77406#msg77406 date=1247839131]
                [/quote]iniesta i xavi,su igracine i po igri i ponasanju...
                [/quote]

Slazem se u potpunosti
                Pravi sportisti i strasni momci i na terenu i van njega....

Comment

Alvarez u Arsenalu!Neka sad kaze neko da je Liga Adelante slaba!
                  Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

• Comment

• [/quote]
                      Slazem se!
                      Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

• [/quote]

Ma da gluposti jbt, pa on je ok igrac skroz i znacio im je u par utakmica bas, da nije bilo njega cupavo bi bilo.....

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2517/goa...cade-2000-2010
                          Ole ole olee Valencia!

Comment

Nema Hoakina i Barahe...
                            sigpic

Comment

http://fudbalisimo.blogspot.com/2009...va-sezona.html
                              Dugo ocekivani El Klasiko ce se igrati u 12om kolu.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X