X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Milose

e sad da se prebacim na drugi mec i da recimo navijam za Aguta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nadala sam se da će Andy da dobije, ali dobro svaka čast za Miloša
      * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
      * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
      NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Ocekivana pobeda Raonica. Poklonjena kvota. Sad jos Izner da dodje pa da kupim novi bajk.

Comment

• Inace sam primjetila da Milos poceo vise da pokazuje emocije na terenu

Comment

• Originally posted by skeptik View Post
            Ocekivana pobeda Raonica. Poklonjena kvota. Sad jos Izner da dodje pa da kupim novi bajk.
            Mogao bi i Čilić kakav hendikep da odbrani

Vrijeme je da Batistuta proigra, pati se s Gulbisom

Comment

• Ajde Gulbis ne j*** po tavanu
              Last edited by Mrkela; 12-03-14, 20:33.

Comment

• Nemam dobar osjecaj kada je u pitanju Gulbis. Pred par nedelja u Marseju Agut je pokazao da moze da igra protiv Gulbisa.
                OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
                  Mogao bi i Čilić kakav hendikep da odbrani

Vrijeme je da Batistuta proigra, pati se s Gulbisom
                  4.5 daju kladionice, trebalo bi da to pokrije.

Dal je moguce da je Marej imao pozitivan odnos vinere i neiznudjene greske
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Verdasco će pokrit hendikep

Comment

• Brat Gulbis masi na sve strane.
                      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                        Dal je moguce da je Marej imao pozitivan odnos vinere i neiznudjene greske
                        Zasto da ne,pa u prvom nijednu gresku iz FH nije imao.
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• ništa ne igra danas

Comment

• Ne da se ovo gledati, taman prilika da se malo odrijema treba izdržati cijelu veče
                            * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                              Zasto da ne,pa u prvom nijednu gresku iz FH nije imao.
                              Samo prvi set nisam gledao Cudno mi je jer se raspao u trecem setu, al znas, i ova statistika ne zna se kad brojji neiznudjenu a kad iznudjenu.
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Marej nije stizao da pravi neiznudjene, jer je samo vracao, a Raonic je sve slao u aut.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X