No announcement yet.

Indian Wells 2014. - BNP Paribas Masters 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAS PREDICCIONES DE STEVE TIGNOR PARA I WELLS. Semifinales: Federer d. Nadal, Djokovic d. Gulbis Final: Federer d. Djokovic
    sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Gulbisa je baš neozbiljno staviti u polufinale, kao što je i neozbiljno reći da će na sporom hardu Roger vezati Rafu i Novaka...kad će izbaciti članak u kom se ne zeza?

Comment

• Kada kaze Novak ce da diskonektuje...
        sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Da je Rid izasao sa takvim predvidjanjima, onda bih se vec plasila 1.kola
          ali ovako ima sanse da dodje do QF
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Koliko je propao onaj Goffin, lik 2012. igrao 4. kolo RGa protiv roleta i to ga bas namucio, a sad kvalifikacije ne moze da prodje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ginepri čekao na Damira da mu pomogne da upadne na masters poslije 150 godina

Comment

• Bojani fali jedan gem...ajde

Uspela je
                Last edited by Zzz; 05-03-14, 23:07.

Comment

• најзад 5/3. ајде не кидај ми живце више!

Last edited by Žika; 05-03-14, 23:08.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Bojana......Carolina Wozniacki doesn't like this
                    sigpic

Comment

• Znaci Dusan na Rosola...ako pobedi, videcemo ga protiv Mareja = na jednom od vecih terena...

Comment

• Federer protiv zdravog Nadala nema sansi. Ali protiv povrijedjenog? Ko zna.

Comment

• Djokovic i Krajinovic igraju u dublu

Comment

• Dubl igraju i Role i Stanimal

Dosta singl igraca igra dubl, Delpo sa Cilicem, Murray/Marray, Conga/Mau, Gaske/Erlich, Lopez/Robredo, Gulbis/Raonic, Janovic/Kohlschreiber, Monaco/Monfils,...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• So #Federer/#Wawrinka could face #Djokovic/Krajinovic in IW R2. #BNPPO14

Nova dimenzija rivalstva.....

Comment

• Nece Nole sa Filipom pobediti as-masine

Comment

Working...
                                X