Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson igra bas dobro

Comment

• Evo dva poena na servis Waw-e. Velika šansa za Andersona da dobije tb.

Comment

• Nesto mi Stan deluje bas usporeno

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• код Станислава почело врцкање...
          sigpic

Comment

• Uuuuu neobično za Stana...

Da li je neko video voštanog od kada je Rafa ispao?
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Wawrinka je u kanalu, daleko od AO forme, ili bolje rečeno on je svoj na svome, takav je bio kroz većinu svoje karijere Par ovakvih Andersona će ga tu vrlo brzo vratiti.

IW je prilika za Goaterera, on je doktor za ovakve situacije

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Uuuuu neobično za Stana...

Da li je neko video voštanog od kada je Rafa ispao?
                Jesam ja juce, gledao je mec koji je isao u isto vreme kad i Djokovicev, na terenu no.2, ali sad ne mogu da se setim koji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Nema Shminke da pogura Stana inace ce ga Anderson
                  sigpic
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Jesam ja juce, gledao je mec koji je isao u isto vreme kad i Djokovicev, na terenu no.2, ali sad ne mogu da se setim koji

Dimitrov x Gulbis

Comment

• A na razglasu ide:

It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Ma tu sam, željno iščekujem komentare kako se vratio tamo gdje pripada

Comment

• Kakav trip da ga povreda sputava. Vazda ces biti OSW i pomiri se sa tim.
                          sigpic

Comment

• није Стан за врцкање, ушинуо се.... мани бре те гејове и играј мушки...можда наговештава оправдање за Фекија?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ima neki problem Stan sa leđma ili je možda frka...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nismo bezveze krenuli sa Raonic, Anderson, Isner

Comment

Working...
                                X