• Show
Clear All

Lezi dole bucko

Comment

Triple-double

Sprdanje

Comment

Goran Dragic

Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Mekinja, ko to vama dolazi?

Comment

Nemam pojma, valjda Jimmer. Mora da se dovede i neko ko zna da da kos jebi ga. Al' kako Taj beast-uje, jedva cekam da vidim njega i Mirotu sledece sezone.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
              Nemam pojma, valjda Jimmer. Mora da se dovede i neko ko zna da da kos jebi ga. Al' kako Taj beast-uje, jedva cekam da vidim njega i Mirotu sledece sezone.
              Jel gledas Bullse? Bolesno sta radite sa ovakvim rosterom. Thibsu skidam kapu...

Kad sam ja hvalio Gibsona ti si nesto negodovao

Comment

Gledam jednom nedeljno kad stignem, a ovako pratim desavanja redovno. Nadao sam se tankovanju, al' ne moze kad imas Jo-a koji je mozda i najbolji centar u ligi trenutno, Taj-a zivotinju i tata DJ-a koji je bio treci plej u Raptors-ima

Gde ja negodovao oko njega, da l' si lud Da sam se ja pitao odavno bi igrao u prvoj pre Boozer-a.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ne lazi

Ja sam govorio da treba da terate Booza u tri lepe i da Taj mora biti startni PF. A ti si govorio kako je Booz mnogo bolji u napadu i da zato treba da ostane.

No sve ce biti u redu kada dodje Mirota i amnestirate kesu Boozera.

Comment

Ja mislim da ce ga uvaliti za kikiriki, jer ce biti timova sigurno koji ce da prihvate njegov ugovor koji ce uskoro uci u poslednju godinu.Samo je pitanje sta mogu da dobiju od toga.

Comment

Pik druge runde.

Comment

Nets say Garnett is out with back spasms, rather than resting. Either way he isn't playing.
                        George Hill (bruised left shoulder) will not play in Saturday's game vs. the Celtics.
                        Chandler Parsons (sinus infection, migraines) went through shootaround on Saturday and intends to play vs. Detroit.
                        Wilson Chandler (sprained knee) is expected to miss another game on Saturday.
                        Ty Lawson (ribs) remains without a return date, but coach Brian Shaw doesn't expect the Nuggets to shut him down for the season.
                        Iman Shumpert (sprained MCL) has begun running in straight lines but he isn't cutting, and coach Mike Woodson said he'll be out "probably ... another week."
                        Jrue Holiday undergoes surgery will miss remainder of season
                        Steve Nash said that he would retire if the Lakers release him via the 'stretch provision' this summer.
                        Jimmer Fredette has verbally committed to signing with the Bulls if he clears waivers, according to USA Today.
                        Rockets tried to acquire Dirk Nowitzki
                        Sources: Butler signing with Thunder
                        Phil Jackson says Lakers dynasty broke up because of Shaq's 'clown role'
                        J.R. Smith rips Knicks' 'heart'
                        David Lee interested in return to New York Knicks
                        LeBron James will comply with NBA’s request to wear new mask
                        Brandon Jennings: 'Embarrassing' if Pistons miss playoffs
                        76ers To Honor Allen Iverson With Retirement Ceremony On Saturday
                        Bobcats owner Michael Jordan Made $90 Million In 2013
                        Tyreke Evans gets stuck in an elevator before Suns-Pelicans
                        Rockets GM: Last year, 'two-thirds' of teams weren't trying to win
                        Ex-Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo admits: ‘I tried to tank a couple of years ago’
                        2014 NBA Draft: Plenty of stars outside of the top prospects

Comment

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/st...392448/photo/1
                          Last edited by jevta1992; 02-03-14, 17:07.
                          Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Working...
                          X