No announcement yet.

ATP Challenger Tour 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeste, igrao prošle godine 2 finala...gubio u 3 seta protiv Kukushkina i Haider-Mauerera

s tim da su to bili challengeri 30k...a ovaj je 64k...dosta jači igrački, bodovno i novčano
    Last edited by shminka; 13-04-14, 21:09.

Comment

Eto sta je ucinio onaj rezultat u Australiji
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Comment

Fica Krajinovic nakon 2 vezane ITF titule presao na CH u Sarasoti gde upravo dobija prvi set protiv bogomolova. Vidi se da puca od samopouzdanja, par strasnih bh paralela je pogodio a i servis ga odlico sluzi. Ajde Cofi zavrsi ovo pa sutra na dustova koji svakako nije nepobediv na sljaci

Comment

Filip Krajinovic u polufinalu u Sarasoti protiv Melzera.
            Nick Kyrgios takodje u polufinalu protiv Kosakowski-a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

http://new.livestream.com/ATP/Saraso...014CentreCourt

Filip Krajinovic (SRB) vs Gerald Melzer (AUT)
              "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

Filip- prvo finale CH. Odlicna igra
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Odlican bh ima, stvarno je dobro igrao

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Odavno cekam od njega bolje rezultate, to rame ga je bas omelo u karijeri.
                    Evo fino bas krenuo dva futuresa, dosuse isti protivnik u njima ,pa sada F .Odlicno , servis da popravi jos i bice
                    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• I ja isto, posebno sto sam cula za njega kad je imao 14,15 godina
                      Te povrede su ga stvanro unistile, ali valjda ce da odradi jednu sezonu bez njih.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• s kim igra finale?

Comment

• Jos ne zna, pobednik Kosakowski - Kyrgios

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            I ja isto, posebno sto sam cula za njega kad je imao 14,15 godina
                            Te povrede su ga stvanro unistile, ali valjda ce da odradi jednu sezonu bez njih.
                            Slicno mislim da ga je to rame najvise unazadilo, koliko ga pratim nije posle imao nekih ozbiljnih povreda , odgadjala se operacija cini se da se i u dijagnozi problema lutalo ,pa i posle nje bilo je pitanje da li ce se oporvati na pravi nacin.Nadam se da je vreme stiglo .
                            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ode set, DF u tb na svoj servis, a onda i odmah brejk u drugom. Steta , ne znam samo zasto igra Kyrgiosu na FH
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2014/5067/op.pdf

Sutra duel budućih zvijezda ATPa...Kyrgios protiv Kokkinakisa...to treba pogledati

Repriza prošlogodišnjeg juniorskog finala AOa
                                Last edited by shminka; 22-04-14, 00:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X