• Show
Clear All

• Dobro se izvukao sad

Comment

• okrenut će ovo Rudar

Comment

• sad ce da iskopa brejk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• kakvi su ovo zvukovi

Comment

• Bravo
            Veliki uspeh za Alexa.
            Iako u finalu nema sta da trazi protiv Nadala

Comment

• bravo Dolgo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije iskopao do kraja

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Jedinica za stabilnost-Dolgopolov

Comment

• Nema sta

Comment

• ovaj turnir je pravo osvježenje

par slika sa reketom u narednih godinu dana i dobija WC za takmicenje za najljepšu teniserku

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                        ovaj turnir je pravo osvježenje

par slika sa reketom u narednih godinu dana i dobija WC za takmicenje za najljepšu teniserku
                        Pjeske
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• A Sousa objasnio i Novaku kako se smashira sinoć

Comment

• Ja mislim da se kvalifikovala samim tim sto je bila na teniskom terenu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Može li ko iskopati goreg tenisera od ovog Souse sa titulom u zadnjih 5-6 godina

Comment

• Mozda ima neka slika kad dodaje reket nekom od igraca , to je dovoljno da bi se nasla na listi
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X