Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a ova dvojica u banju posle ovog meca
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Endi,cista mentalna snaga
      * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Kakav volej Robreda sa osnovne linije Majstor
        OVAKO

Comment

• E zbog ovakvih stvari je Novak ljudina, gospodin na terenu.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• A kakve veze ima sad Djokovic?

Robredo je bio u pravu, sudija nije video da mu je ispala loptica i napravio gresku

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Juuu, kakav meč.
              Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Ovo je bilo pravo finale, a razvoj rezultata je pokazao da je Endi veliki sampion,koji se vraca.
                Mec pun prelepih poena i neizvesnosti, i na kraju zasluzeno TB odlucio pobednika
                Bez obzira na poraz,izvanredni Robredo
                * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Obojici po bar 600 bodova, ja ovo skorije nisam gledao
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Superica meč. Bravo Andy, baš mi drago.

Comment

• Ovo je bilo strasno, bukvalno su se borili do zadnjih atoma snage
                      cak mi je i Tomija zao, a njega bas i ne volim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Konačno, jedva Andy izdrža živ do kraja

Bravo Andy, mnogo mi je drago zbog njega
                        Last edited by proudNolee; 26-10-14, 18:36.
                        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Dajte sada neki screenshot pozdrava na mreži.
                          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Odlican mec bice imao ga je Robredo. Andy ce verovatno preskociti Paris

Comment

• evo video, to je jos bolje

[VINE]OhL35hgO9l9[/VINE]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X