No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2014. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crkao je posle onog dugog poena, nije mogao da dodje do daha i Tomi pravi brejk.
    Marej se 99% kvalifikovao na WTF, ali tamo ce biti mrtav
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ispada rano u Parizu, pa će imati vremena da se odmori, bit će on ok u O2 areni

Valjda će se Tommy osvetiti za one meč lopte u Aziji

Comment

• U svakom slucaju, Marej nije normalan, igrace 6 turnira u 6 nedelja
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Lik ne moze da dobije Robreda u dvorani Sta reci vise
          OVAKO

Comment

• Lud mec, pravi dvoranski Ali Andy i dalje trci , polumrtav. Treci set je izvestan.
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• ne može čovjek set uzet

Comment

• Ajde Andy sramoto jedna
                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Šta su ovi matorci poludeli
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako lud meč.
                    Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Čemu Andy da se nada u Londonu kad ne može ni set Robredu da uzme plus je vidno umoran što nije nikakvo čudo kada igra iz nedelje u ndelju

Comment

• Konačno

Comment

• Sta radi Robredo-"poludela mu glava", kako je ovo odigrao
                          Endi toliko zeli pobedu, ali deluje ko"crknuta macka"
                          Idemo Endi, zasluzio si 3. set
                          * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Odoše još dvije meč lopte, prvu je morao iskoristiti, odličan napad po paraleli, trebao je još jednom ići na tu stranu...šteta

Comment

• Nije mi jasno kako je ANdy dozvolio sebi da ovo ode u tb, nudi mu se Tomi citav set pa i tb i on jedva jedva uzima ovo nekako
                              KK PARTIZAN, Boston Celtics, ATLETICO DE MADRID

Comment

• Fed dobio laksi trening a Andy gubi maraton

neverovatno kakva razlika u potrosnji energije

Comment

Working...
                                X