Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koji Banjac, šta vam je. Banjac spava. Ovo je Pešikan.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dobro je, aj jos jedan gem i set je tu

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Roleta prenosi Ceronja
        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Gabash bi mogao u nekom filmu glumiti

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
            Gabash bi mogao u nekom filmu glumiti
            Naravno, jer je kao zombi.
            OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
              Roleta prenosi Ceronja
              U pravu si, bio mi je prilično utišan TV.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ziveli engleski komentatori

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko komentarise na eng ESu ?
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Ovo sad lici na igru sa kraja godine, sigurniji udarci i duze razmjene...svakako sam mislio da ce s ovim reketom nastaviti tako igrati...ali nije u prva dva kola

Comment

• Neka mi neko pripremi utoku da se samoroknem,Klizan gubi 0:2.
                      Dopustite mi samo jedan malu zelju mrtvom coveku,da prvo ubijem Klizana.
                      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Dobrodosao u ekipu
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Ko komentarise na eng ESu ?
                          Nisam sigurna, mozda je jedan Rid, a nemam pojma ko je drugi, ali su mi poznati glasovi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Role

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• to je to, ovim reketom moze bas odlicne uglove nalaziti...rutinski ide ovo 3-0...prespora je podloga, bas je drasticno usporilo sa padom temperature

Comment

• Prosinečki 2-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X