Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sto ste kukali za Roleta kad je dobio set i sve ide normalno?
    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by straxx90 View Post
      Dobio
      Onda je prosao, to pravilo je jasno definisano, ali ovde niko ne cita

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Fala ministru spoljnih poslova Austrije vise!
        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Hvalim te Bože

Ide Duci dalje, pa ako bude sreće da ga u srijedu i gledamo
          * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
          * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
          NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Onda je prosao, to pravilo je jasno definisano, ali ovde niko ne cita

ja sam to i prvobitno napisao yes i won

Comment

• Ma to Dusane oko moje plavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                Sto ste kukali za Roleta kad je dobio set i sve ide normalno?
                prevruce i pred TVom kad je tamo 50 stepeni

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
                  Fala ministru spoljnih poslova Austrije vise!

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Damir&Dušan

Velika 2D ekipa

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Znači ovaj komentar me ubio u ove kasne sate

Comment

• Ljudi budeite pozdravljeni, laku noć i uživajte svi vi koji imate snege da još uvijek gledate

Comment

• Ovde niko normalan nije, umesto da gledam Roleta, citam forum i smejem se sama sa sobom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• EEeeeeeeee... da si jedina.... ubiće me ako se probude
                              Još počelo od Shminke koji traži Pecin telefon... ahahhahahha....
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ajde Role, brejk, da se sto pre sklonis sa tog sunca

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X