Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Čim se izvuce na FH, nadje se u problemu...prvi put je to sad uradio i odmah Andy kontra dijagonalom dolazi do prednosti u poenu

Roger se vise ne smije izvlaciti, mora igrati BH!!!

Comment

• Ovo vec lici na zid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        FH ocaj.
        Mala molba ako nije problem... za nas koji ne gledamo stream i sl., napisite na koga se odnosi "FH ocaj", "odlican poen" i sl.

Hvala ;)
        Last edited by Maja; 22-01-14, 09:20.

Comment

• srecom pa Marej napravi sad ovu gresku
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maja View Post
            Ako nije problem za nas koji ne gledamo stream i sl., napisite na koga se odnosi "FH ocaj", "odlican poen" i sl.

Hvala ;)
            Role ; Marej

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Zelimdo Rafe pa neka mi opet slomi srce, zelim
              sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• C'mon Andy! C'mon!
                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• fh leti na sve strane
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Ok sad Andy igra, i dalje je to nedovoljno da bi pobijedio najbolje ali je osjetno digao nivo igre, a ovo su tri seta. No sad mu treba da malo i Roger popusti, sto ce svakako doci ako dovoljno produzi mec.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Apa uzeo pistolj i polako ga cisti....

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Ipak je Endi, majstor. Odlican je, u ovoj teskoj fazi za njega. Na njega mora da se racuna, uskoro, za najvise domete
                        * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Sve mi ovo mirise da ce Mirka jos jednom ovde proliziti W 2009....
                          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Andy sad mora sto vise produziti ovaj set...Roger se izglupirao s onim lobom maksimalno...trebao je ici na dijagonalu ili jaki pasing...imao je sve vrijeme svijeta

Comment

• Stize tajno oruzije za Smurraya

Comment

• Originally posted by MarRF View Post
                                Sve mi ovo mirise da ce Mirka jos jednom ovde proliziti W 2009....
                                Miruse ;)
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X