X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/01/12/p...s=iref:nbahpts

Dallas conspiracy!

Al' ne znam u čemu je fora, faul je bio na zemlji.
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Derrick Rose (knee) is doing well in his rehab and could resume traveling with the Bulls in a few weeks, according to coach Tom Thibodeau.
          Jimmy Butler (left thigh) looked good during shootaround, according to Tom Thibodeau, and he's likely to return vs. the Wizards on Monday.
          Tyreke Evans (sprained left ankle) remains questionable for Monday's game vs. the Spurs.
          Chandler Parsons (hamstring, knee, calf) is on pace to return Monday after making it through Houston's shootaround without any setbacks.
          Shawn Marion (ribs, shoulder) will be a game-time decision on Monday.
          Andrew Bynum learning the market for his services isn’t that strong
          Report: Cavs may hold off on contract talks with Luol Deng in hopes of pursuing LeBron James
          Eric Bledsoe is slated to return in 4-to-6 weeks after undergoing surgery to remove ‘a piece’ of his meniscus
          Mike Brown says team ‘didn’t fight’
          General Manager Mitch Kupchak Hopes Nick Young Is 'Laker for a Long Time'
          J.R. Smith says he learned from his benching
          Mirza Teletovic trolls LeBron James on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X