X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trebalo je da zoves ljude da igraju.
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• I niko nije igrao na Nisioku ili Bublika??
      Ja sam htela svoje d da pojedem, sto sam ih sklonila
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Olja dzaba sad

Comment

• Dzabeeee mrc: kukavica ku-ku ku-ku
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Lepo sam ja rekla u pozivnici da ce da nam smrkne
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ovo sam kukala za igricu na RG, a ovaj tikvan je posebna prica, doduse pokusla da neutralisem tvoj toranj koji se gasi sa mojim svetlecim, ali splavar je bio jaci

I sto bi rekao bice: ides drugar na crnu listu kad me protiv Gofana nije opametio... neka mi
              sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj RG ce biti za zaborav koliko nas je poispadalo

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  I niko nije igrao na Nisioku ili Bublika??
                  Ja sam htela svoje d da pojedem, sto sam ih sklonila
                  Sad ćemo.
                  sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Bas sam imala problem da se usredsredim sinoc na II kolo i nabacala nesto bzvz, pa sad usla da vidim kao sta cu na kraju i koga cu, a ono..... od 8 igraca igraju mi 6, sad odmah od 11h poceli [emoji38]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Padala je kisa, nisu jos poceli, mozes da menjas

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma nisam dobro videla, otisla odmah na livescore i vidim tek 4 meca se igra, a ovo sestoro sivio jer nenam loptice vise, ok, zbun samo.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam se zeznuo jer sam propustio prvi dan od 11h i sad sam morao da potrosim loptice na izbacivanje pola tima.
                          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ja nisam ni znao da možes izbaciti skoro ceo tim. Mislio sam da je jedna promena dozvoljena po kolu.

Prvi put igram ovo a nisam ni ispao nešto previše bistar
                            There's something wrong with me chemically
                            Something wrong with me inherently
                            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands
                            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Mrzelo te da citas

Serena se povukla i nestade moj adut Pironkova!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kako nestala, zar se ne racuna to u pobedu?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X