Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaziri, kao što sam i najavio, pali motore

sad je ubacio i u 2. brzinu
    Last edited by shminka; 25-02-14, 12:22.

Comment

• Lepi Rade
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Malek nikada nije izgubio meč u tri seta na ovom nivou

Spoiler
        nije nikad uspio da dodje do njega

Jaziri pješke do seta, rutinski
        Last edited by shminka; 25-02-14, 12:50.

Comment

• Ajmo Jaziri ispoliraj metke
          sigpic
          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ako ga rekreativac pobijedi neka odma bataljuje sa tenisom.
            sigpic

Comment

• idemo Malek

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A ovde se znači i otvoreno navija da neki ispadnu
                Pa što ne kažete ...
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da nema WC po kljucu od Dubaija ne bi ATP turnira gledao nikad.
                  Sramota za Holandjanijna sto je set izgubio od rekreativca.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ljudi budite realni, najbolje nakon krompira u prvom setu okrenuti mec u svoju korist
                    KK PARTIZAN, Boston Celtics, ATLETICO DE MADRID

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      A ovde se znači i otvoreno navija da neki ispadnu
                      Pa što ne kažete ...
                      Ne neki, nego svi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Brejk, brejk, brejk

Comment

• Valja sutra tipovati Roleta
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Ne neki, nego svi
                            Ma nema problema, bila si sumnjiva i u Roterdamu, a sada si pokazala svoje pravo lice

Tako je majstore, ljušti tog rekrativca sa impoznatnom statistikom
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sijsling jednog dana do prvog mesta, steta bi bila da nema sta da prica deci i unucima
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• E moj Malek, umjesto da upises svoje ime u Hall of Fame ove igrice ti tako, pih
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X