No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zato sto ljudi nemaju vremena da stalno proveravaju rezultat i da gledaju ko je prosao i koja je to runda.
    Kako hocete, ali bas zato sto je haos po meni je fer da se danasnji pik gleda, a za sutra bilo koji mec koji je na programu

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Naravno da imaju vremena (osim ako postoje neke ekstremne okolnosti, što je malo verovatno), ali da ne ulazim u tu temu. Daleaux je već objasnio, ako se nekome ne da trošiti 10s na otvaranje aplikacije sutra, neka ispiše moguće scenarije u kojima tipuje koga i toeto. Pa nećemo valjda tipovati danas i danas za sutra. Kao što reče nerealni, piše jedan pik po danu u pravilima. A danas je odloženo za sutra.

Comment

• Ok, onda danasnji mecevi su za danas, oni gde se ne znaju tacno parovi su za sutra, tipujte ili na slepo ili cekajte razvoj situacije.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Evo, da ne bi bilo zabune, prvi mec koji moze danas da se tipuje ako prodjete pik. Dodavacu ih ja kako se bude odvijalo.

* Schwartzman - Berretini
          * Verdasco - Khachanov
          * Nishikori - Struff
          * Federer - Ćorić
          * Basilashvili - Nadal
          * Del Potro - Ruud
          * Djokovic - Kohlschreiber
          * Tsitsipas - Fognini
          Last edited by mark !t zer0; 16-05-19, 16:58.
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Stize nam i ovo:

https://fantasy.rolandgarros.com/#/welcome
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• znas da sam pre neki dan pomislila na to, strava igrica

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stiglo mi na mejl
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sad sam proverila, stigao je i meni

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ke samoubica Nishikori

Otvoren put do titule ali naravno ispreči se neko da pokvari to sve

Comment

• Kako je otvoren, ako se neko ispreči?
                      Otvoren znači da nema ko da se ispreči.
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Pa nema ko da se ispreči, Kei pa Rafa pa Novak

Comment

• Pa ima Diego Sebastian Svarcman.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jao sta sam turnira propustio ove godine. Ne vrijedi mi vise ni igrati.

Ima li zasticeni ranking ovdje?

Comment

• Od ponedeljka imamo novog broja 1, potpuno zasluzeno, svaka cast @Ivan_PG

Comment

• Originally posted by Contador54 View Post
                                Od ponedeljka imamo novog broja 1, potpuno zasluzeno, svaka cast @Ivan_PG
                                Hvala brt.
                                Istakao bih da smo ja i Contador prvi u dublu takodje.
                                Sve je doslo na svoje mjesto.

Comment

Working...
                                X