Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [emoji3][emoji3]

Saga da se hvali kada se zavrsi MI, za cas se okrene situacija, a ja te pratim [emoji41]
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• treba da se hvalite kad se zavrsi sezona, ima jos da se igra i igra
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
        Ja sam, primera radi, molio Ledenu Teu da mi da neki kontakt da bih mogao da igram kada me nepravedno banuju ali ne vredi.

Ledena, zasto nemas srca?

Comment

• Originally posted by srdjan_sl View Post
          Madrid pa nemoguce je dokazati da X osoba nije rekla osobi Y da odigra taj i taj tip. Pa cak i da trazis sliku kao dokaz to se namesti za 60 sekundi tako da ovde pomoci nema bar sto se tice ovog nacina tipovanja.

Jedino ako nam ne osmislis neki novi model tipovania, tipa neku aplikaciju kao na nba sto imamo pa bi bili prinudjeni da zavisimo iskljucivo od svojih tipova.
          Mislim da bi trebalo tajno da se tipuje. Ovdje mnogi prepisuju. Prvenstveno mislim na Vladana i Teu.

Comment

• Haha meni je najsimpaticniji ovaj deo ...kada me neopravdano banuju [emoji38][emoji3]
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• E to famozno prepisivanje

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Haha meni je najsimpaticniji ovaj deo ...kada me neopravdano banuju [emoji38][emoji3]
                Ma pusti te problematicne. Kako ja nikada banovan nisam.

Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
                E to famozno prepisivanje
                Tvoja imenjakinja je najgora sto se toga tice.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Haha meni je najsimpaticniji ovaj deo ...kada me neopravdano banuju [emoji38][emoji3]
                  nisi nikada bila, pa i ne znas...ali u Banovcima su svi nevini
                  sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• A pa znam... svi koji dodju izadju iz njih samo o tome pricaju [emoji23] tako da verujem ti [emoji3]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Vidim Lorde bas od tebe se ubi prepisivajuci

Comment

• Dumi predao a verdasko ne igra danas. Mogu li staviti nove pikove

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Pa igrala si na Cekinata, mozes da stavis za sutra pik, jer si prosla

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aha, ok. Mislila sam da se ne racuna jer je predaja

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ne, da si igrala na Dzumhura, onda bi ti se racunala zamena, ovako je sve ok

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Umalo zaboravih opet. Slab mi izbor ostao.

Comment

Working...
                                X