sigpic

Comment

Jel sam ja ispao posto nisam postovao juce

Comment

Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
                    Jel sam ja ispao posto nisam postovao juce
                    Da

FC i Vlajko
                    cekamo mec Stakhovski-Matosevic da vidimo ko ide dalje, Monfa ili p4p1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

Tako to biva kad promjenis prvobitno misljenje, shminka

Comment

Tabela posle 3.kola, svi ostali tankovali, spremaju se za AO, samo Monfa ostao

Monfa..............(Stepanek, Tomic, Stakhovski

p4p1...................(Matosevic)....45
                        Vladan................(Istomin).........45
                        DinoFC................(Istomin).........45
                        Prototype............(Janovic).........20
                        Aleksa................(...).................20
                        Bojana................(Mayer).............1
                        shminka..............(Nieminen)..........1
                        earthSRB............(Nieminen)..........1
                        loli.....................(Nieminen)..........1
                        eM.....................(Nieminen)..........1

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije losa ova stvar uopste, nije bitno koliko da nas ima treba da ovo igramo

Comment

Evo za kraj jos velikog majstora Delpa da potvrdim dominaciju

Comment

Mogu li igrati profesionalci, ili je isključivo namijenjeno za amatere kao ova proba

Bilo bi dobro da nas bude bar 16, pa da se vodi i sporedna tabela za dublove tj. da svako sebi nađe par. Možda bi to privuklo još igrača. Bojana/shminka su dobar dubl, uzeli su od turnira ukupno 2 boda

Comment

Mozemo i to da organizujemo, ali za pocetak da nas bude sto vise za AO, posto je ekstra zanimljiva igra, makar meni

a shminka i ja smo smisljeno tankovali testni turnir, ipak u ponedeljak pocinje AO, nema potrebe ovde da se trosimo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X