Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veliki pritisak je na Kohliu, hoće li izdržati
    >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• ili ce uci u legendu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Veliki je to lisac, iskusna kajla, nema zime
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Veliki je to lisac, iskusna kajla, nema zime
          Ja sam tipovao na još iskusnijeg lisca, Kohli mi je sumljiv, mnogo vas je odigralo na njega
          >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• Pa 1 se gine

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Mogu ja ako si za?
              Može naravno! Eto i to je rešeno

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Alex mi je u igrici, jedan od izabranih
                I kad navijam za nekog, ne vodim se samo vizuelnim parametrima
                Tjah muskarci
                A Hacanov je bombonica [emoji4]
                Mislio sam da vi zene po tome birate.

Comment

• To misle samo zlonamerni, da "pokazu" kako se zene ne razumeju u sport... al zamalo
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Sandu, obrisan ti je post u temi za pikove jer si zakasnio sa izmenom, mec Kolsrajbera je uveliko poceo.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jbg jeste poceo, ali ja nisam ni znao da ga je notasin odigrao.
                      Bolje receno nisam imao pojma da je to moj pik i da se mec odvija.....
                      Stavise mislim da je Nemac vodio tako da je to samo moglo da mi steti.
                      Ako moze hteo bi ono sto sam ja napisao, ako ne moze onda jbg tako je kako je. Pravila su pravila.
                      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pa ne moze, kad pocne mec, nema vise promene, tolerise se 1-2 gema

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne treba tolerisati nijedan gem. Ima uvek dovoljno vremena da se tipuje.
                          sigpic

Comment

• To je tacno, niko mi nije kriv sto sam zakasnio.
                            Ne bih ni tipovao da sam video da je nota tipovao za mene, ali sam mislio da nije. Jer mi nije javio.
                            Onda sam gledao sta ima slobodno i legao mi Martener kao kec na deset. Medjutim moracu da se zadovoljim i sa Kolsrajberom.
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Hocemo tabelu!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Veceras

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X