Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
    Nije moj prijedlog samo zbog prepisivanja, nego što zna stvoriti i kontraefekat. Shminka je objavio Mayera i onda nisam htio da imam isto kao on i promašio Treba sakrivati sve što može uticati na druge igrače na ovaj ili onaj način. Najbolje je da se šalje Bojani pošto je ona svakako besposlena
    Ja sad idem na posao

I obaram internet i iptv svima koji su iz Nisa
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• evo i mareliverpool Berdu stavio, namamio raju i sad promjenio

taktiče igre velike, kao Jose

Comment

• mareliverpool promenio taktiku, bolje da ispadne posle 3,4 dana posto nema koga da bira, nego da strada prvog dana

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mogao sam i ja tako. Vi ste svi požurili da s neba gledate ZOI, a pošto pratim samo hokej imam fore do četvrtka da se smjestim

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Ja sad idem na posao

I obaram internet i iptv svima koji su iz Nisa
            Javi kad dodju Vojvodjani na red.
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
              Javi kad dodju Vojvodjani na red.
              Mislim da smo zavrsili sever prosle godine, ali moram da proverim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sve sam ja izracunao,ne brinite nista....
                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Mislim da smo zavrsili sever prosle godine, ali moram da proverim
                  Znaci nista od duplanja brzine.
                  It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Idem sutra službeno u Niš... nemoj molim te
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
                      Znaci nista od duplanja brzine.
                      ne dupliramo brzinu, nego radimo neki upgrade, samo za nas

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Idem sutra službeno u Niš... nemoj molim te
                      nadam se da ce do 1h biti sve gotovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ugljopisac čeka pravi trenutak da objavi predaju, Berer i Dodig su takođe predali samo treba neko da im dojavi, ostaje da se vidi ko su laki luzeri
                        sigpic

Comment

• Odlučio sam da krenem taktikom FC-a, da znam tačno kad ću se ubit

Comment

• Prvi suicidaši potopljeni

Comment

• Kako vas je zeznuo Shminka

EDIT: Mada, mislim da je ovo shminka namerno uradio, zna covek da se na kraju brisu 2 najgora rezultata.
                              Namazan je on

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• Ostali smo bez 16 učesnika ove igre. Ko se tome nadao

Comment

Working...
                                X