X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update dubl tabele, zakljucno sa mastersom u Rimu:
    Dubl.jpg

Comment

• Hvala partneru sto se slepam ... jos uvek ...ali ako ga ne izda strpljenje ...eto mene vec od RG

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sad nesto gledam i nesto mi se ne slaze, je l' mi bese RG krecemo od nedelje?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Koliko se sećam od ponedeljka
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Da, sad sam proucavala tabelu od prosle godine i pikove, definitivno od ponedeljka
            imam jos fore za pozivnicu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nešto onako originalno naravno
              sigpic

Comment

• jos mi nista nije palo napamet, ali ima vremena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo da prodje ova prasina podavismo se

Comment

• Prekretnica sezone ili konacno dobar rezultat ili ce ovo biti sezona za zaborav.

Comment

• Maro da li je vreme da se uozbiljimo

Comment

• Sutra ce Haider mauer postati sigurno odigrati najbolji mec u svojoj karijeri cim smo odigrali protiv njega.
                        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Mara nije odigrala, tako da ima nade da prodjemo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mara igrala na Grka iako zna da je na mojoj crnoj listi
                            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• na tvojoj crnoj listi je ceo atp

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Mara nije odigrala, tako da ima nade da prodjemo
                                Kako nisam kada sam ja prva Grka tipovala,pa još neki za mnom

Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
                                Maro da li je vreme da se uozbiljimo
                                Krajnje
                                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Working...
                                X