• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    gde je Role?
    ovde:
    8. Federer, Roger (SUI)
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Stan se povukao, sad moras da menjas sliku
      trebao si da stavis samo logo turnira, ali ti moras da budes duhovit
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kakav je Stan sisa. Jos ga juce lepo pitam da l' da stavim ili ne, kaze on stavi, stavi...

Znaci, Stan... reci nemam.

Koga sad da stavim? Kljakavog Berdycha???

Comment

• nemoj onu nesrecu molim te

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stavi sebe kao organizatora takmičenja

Comment

• reagovao sam brzinom mungosa.

Comment

• Tako se to radi.

Comment

• stavio Stana, on se povukao, ja se ne bih radovala da stavi Roleta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A i ovaj je nesto kljakav. Garant sutra otkazuje.

Comment

• Ejs, sta si se ponadala, nije Apa Pecaros.
                      Vidi i on...

Comment

• apa, koji si ti baksuz

TENNIS.com ‏@Tennis 1m
                        Stan Wawrinka pulls out of Rotterdam; Juan Martin del Potro questionable after wrist examination
                        ne stavljaj Roleta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Role nije ni prijavio Rotterdam.

Ko nam je sledeci na odstrelu?

Comment

• Djokovic.

Comment

• Stavi Feyenoord ako se i Delpo povuce, oni su tamo, pa su tamo.

Comment

• Još sam predlagao organizatora, umalo da ostanemo bez Ape

Comment

Working...
                                X