No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitno da se sprdaju ovdje za neke partije i salju pozivnice a administracija uopće ne funkcionira kako treba

Comment

• Malo je falilo da Monfa udje u finale. Steta.

Majami samo sto nije poceo, treba bataliti te zurke na plazi i ozbiljno se spremiti.
      -To define is to limit.

Comment

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• od jutros su poecele ozbiljne pripreme za Majami, mi vezbamo

El Vlad, noto i Sandu se bave virtualnim zrebovima

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Ko se bavi tabelom

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
              Ko se bavi tabelom
              John Cena

Comment

• Cestitke La Monfu na jako dobrom turniru. Uvijek je bio talentovan.

Cekamo da Bojana unese ACA i IW u zbirnu tabelu.

Comment

• ceka se shminka, njegov deo posla

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Napravljen update poretka, koga interesuju bodovi

Comment

• Dajte mi neke ovlasti da ja to uredim i unesen, pa ne znam ima li tu vise od pola sata posla, nije problem i ako je vise ja cu to uradit.

Comment

• Ne znam što toliko treba za tabelu...

Comment

• Dubl Race 2018.JPG

Update tabele dublova za 2018u godinu.

Comment

• shminka, uozbilji se

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contador54 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]15817[/ATTACH]

Update tabele dublova za 2018u godinu.
                              Super za tabelu ,samo znam da ti jedan dubl par fali ...(mark it zero i NI)

Jbt kakav je zreb nece biti lako proci ni prvo kolo Suicida

Comment

• Posto Roger igra u subotu, verujem da donja igra prva

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X