• Show
Clear All

• Ko bi Goca?

Ispao sam iz svih tokova. Pozz za Teodoru
    sigpic

Comment

• evo konkurencije fiksnom
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        OOO pa de si ti partneru
        Dje si partnerko draga

Zbog tebe nisam igrao na Soka, ako ja padnem ti produzi, gledam u daljinu standardno
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
          hahah...ova tema postaje sve bolja

Gogo ne iskazuj znake ljubomore nego se potrudi da stignes Teu
          Ako je stignem, hoces li se skoncenteisati ma mene? [emoji4]

Послато са D2303 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Dje si partnerko draga

Zbog tebe nisam igrao na Soka, ako ja padnem ti produzi, gledam u daljinu standardno
            Taman sam htela da dignem revoluciju za cveće drugim damama, a za svoju partnerku čak i ne piteš...cccccc
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
              Ako je stignem, hoces li se skoncenteisati ma mene? [emoji4]

Potrudi se pa ce mo videti...nego Vladan mi upravo bacio rukavicu u lice ,borba oko Tee ne sme tek tako prestati

Al nece tek tako Tea pasti na par buketica znam ja da ona nije takva
              Last edited by 61563; 27-02-18, 21:37.

Comment

Taman sam htela da dignem revoluciju za cveće drugim damama, a za svoju partnerku čak i ne piteš...cccccc
                Samo ti dobijas poljubac, one nista
                sigpic

Comment

• Što fiksni ima konkurenciju, nego se i među damama komeša... :daj te kokice vamo: :a može i neki sok:
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
                    Potrudi se pa ce mo videti...nego Vladan mi upravo bacio rukavicu u lice ,borba oko Tee ne sme tek tako prestati
                    Ja sam mlada, treba da se dokazem... Razumijem [emoji6]

Comment

• olja evo
                      sedi i uzivaj
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

Što fiksni ima konnkurenciju, nego se i među damama komeša... [emoji3] :daj te kokice vamo: :a može i neki sok:
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Da partneru tako

Hvala B

Ajde sad, nemojte da se stidite, mi ćemo da procenimo situaciju
                          sigpic

Comment

Što fiksni ima konkurenciju, nego se i među damama komeša... :daj te kokice vamo: :a može i neki sok:
                            Olja ti znas kakav je nas odnos bio...a ta linije izmedju ljubavi i mrznje znas kako moze biti tanka...pa ti nastavi da grickas kokice

Comment

• Nemoj tako naglo molim te strefice me srcka

Postajes nezajazljiv...take it easy...da ti ne pripadne muka

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Op-op što goga ima avatar..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X