No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On je hteo Vavrinka/Robredo, ja mu nisam dozvolila, celu teoriju mi je razvio kako je on onda pobednik posto je nasao rupu u pravilima
    promenicu ja to, ali veceras, jos 10 minuta i konacno kraj radnog vremena
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• I ja sam našla rupu u zakonu! Ne možeš to da radiš! Vladaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Vladan nije tu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Znam, zato se derem da me čuje
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Uzalud se deres, u nekom je selu, nema pristup netu, tako da je moja zadnja

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Niste sposobni ni da napišete pravila do kraja, a kada nađemo rupu ....zna se kako se ovde čovek rodi sa znanjem nalaženja rupa u zakonu ... vi ne date i menjate u hodu.
              Pa to nigde nema, ni u našem društvu. Ovi koji nalaze rupe, žive ko bogovi, a mi ko bednici i još molimo za svaku sitnicu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam zbog zagrade ispao a vi se žalite na neke banalnosti

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  On je hteo Vavrinka/Robredo, ja mu nisam dozvolila, celu teoriju mi je razvio kako je on onda pobednik posto je nasao rupu u pravilima
                  promenicu ja to, ali veceras, jos 10 minuta i konacno kraj radnog vremena
                  Vec te je to neko pitao i rekla si da ne moze.
                  #samokazem

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Ne mozes iz istog meca da biras protivnike
                  str21 prvi post
                  Last edited by Velja; 18-01-14, 16:36.

Comment

• Valjda nas nece majstor postrojiti

Comment

• Da je Proto isao samo na zicere preziveo bi jos 2,3 dana pjeske
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Proto, Olja........

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Za danas Murray (Goaterer) Mogao sam do kraja, pješke

Comment

• Olja, proto

al i treba tako kad se protiv Stana igra

Comment

• shminka

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Shminka ide tačno onim putem kojim sam i ja mislio (sletio sa staze ) vidi se da je sve detaljno isplanirao do kraja

Comment

Working...
                                X