X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako svi nešto imaju 26?
    Ja u obe konkurencije po 23

Comment

• Izasao je OOP za sutra, da bi bilo posteno, iskljucivo tipujete meceve 2.kola
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Nisam bas u toku.
        Jel to odlozeno zbog kise..pa igramo normalno po rasporedu kao da smo prosli danasnji dan?

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jeste

Comment

• Aha, svi mecevi odlozeni zbog kise, osim ovih na AA
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ha...to je ta prolazna kisa ;)
              Oke...

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
                Kad bude sminka promenio tip 5 minuta pre Fonjinijevog meca jer je dobio dojavu da ima problema sa povredom, on ce se izvuci a ostali se pozdravljaju sa USO.
                Pricam ja, jos vas upozorim za povredu ali vi ne slusate. Italijanski derbi, ne zna se ko koga moze dobiti.
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Ma i ja sam budala igram na zabara ludog,svaka skola se placa neka valjace mi u buducnosti.

Comment

• Prepisivaci popadali

Comment

• jedan je don Fabio

Comment

• Ako neko može da okrene on je,ali ovaj put teško...
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                          Ako neko može da okrene on je,ali ovaj put teško...
                          I ti si Mare igrala na njega ,znaci gotovi smo.

Comment

• a joj tek sad videh ko je prepisao od Mare nadrljao je

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
                              a joj tek sad videh ko je prepisao od Mare nadrljao je
                              Šššš i ja sam prepisala
                              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                                Šššš i ja sam prepisala
                                pa zar i ti

Comment

Working...
                                X