Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaraš Bojana, isto kao ovaj tvoj
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kakva konkurencija takav i pobjednik

Comment

• Hvala svima

pa cak i notu
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Cestitke i od mene.

Katastrofa dan u svakom smislu. I Fed i AV. Jedino sto mi nije zao je sto je Bojana uzela titulu.

Comment

• hvala

pravo da ti kazem, ovi rezultati su me bas ubili u pojam toliko, da ne mogu ni titulu 100% da proslavim

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Čestitam Bojana

Comment

• Nisam ni video ovaj intervju. Malopre sam ga procitao. Nije lose, Oljica, klasika - sa stilom odgovara na ponudjena joj pitanja.
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• hahaah, hvala p4p1

definitivno moja omiljena titula

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                    Nisam ni video ovaj intervju. Malopre sam ga procitao. Nije lose, Oljica, klasika - sa stilom odgovara na ponudjena joj pitanja.
                    Je li bilo priče o virtuelnim žrijebovima ili je krila kao i Bojana pa evo osvoji turnir. A ovi neka misle da mogu bez svakodnevnih vježbi.

Comment

• Cestitke Bojana.
                      1. Andrey Rublev
                      2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                      3. Alexander Zverev
                      4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Mara krece u pohod na titulu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Mara krece u pohod na titulu
                          Toeto Pa, msm, kada sam ja otvorila temu ti si uzela titulu, sada je red da se to vrati
                          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Oooo opet vi.. mislim ova tema.. a beše mir i tišina jedno vreme
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dobro, evo nećemo više

Spoiler
                              a ni manje
                              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Oooo opet vi.. mislim ova tema.. a beše mir i tišina jedno vreme
                                sta ti imas protiv ove teme

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X