Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krcka se polako, na laganoj vatri

Comment

• Opet ce dalje dogurati od nas koji smo kao igrali pametno.

Comment

• barem ste se iznenada roknuli, niste o tome razmisljali, on treba zivjeti jos 3 dana i zna da je to to

Comment

• Da li se racuna 2. pik ako je prvi igrao kao da je povredjen ?
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Šta je ovih garavih i osmuđenih od Rišomine a niko sapun da ponese
            sigpic

Comment

• shminka, sasd sam svim srcem uz tebe
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Proverite tabelu, danas je bilo dosta posla, da nisam negde pogresila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni se treba uzeti kao olakšavajuća okolnost da sam izabrao 2 teška meča. Da nisam stavio zagradu kod Mayera prošao bih. Očekujem da se razmotri ova komplikovana situacija u mom slučaju, glupo je da padnem zbog zagrade

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
                    Meni se treba uzeti kao olakšavajuća okolnost da sam izabrao 2 teška meča. Da nisam stavio zagradu kod Mayera prošao bih. Očekujem da se razmotri ova komplikovana situacija u mom slučaju, glupo je da padnem zbog zagrade
                    Lezi i ćuti, ne mož čovek od tebe oka da sklopi
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Da li se racuna 2. pik ako je prvi igrao kao da je povredjen ?
                      Hm, nema odgovora . Cim nema odgovora, to znaci da se racuna, fuck yeah
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      For everyone

Comment

• 17. sam mesto na samoubilackoj listi Nije lose
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Racunaju se samo fizicke povrede

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lik je udaren u glavu
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            For everyone

Comment

• Vaistinu, ljude koji su birali njega i Verdasca treba nagraditi duplim poenima za tu rundu gde su pogodili, a nama koji smo promašili da će pobediti treba računati zamenu... Gledam u mobilni, pratim rezultate na sajtu i strepim nakon drugog seta umesto da pratim na predavanjima...

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Lako je tebi Peco da teraš šegu, idu teška vremena i još teži izbori
                              O'š se menjamo?

Comment

• Bolje bi ti bilo da si na vreme menjao iz fiksa u... šta god bilo
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X