No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ono je tema samo za pikove, tamo se nista ne komentarise.
    U prvom postu se nalaze pravila, ako ti nije jasno nesto, slobodno pitaj

A mozes da se prikljucis igri od prvog sledeceg turnira koji igramo, a to je MC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Je li mogu da se priključim?
      Dimitrov (Raonic)

Comment

• Isti odgovor kao i za Nemanju, mozes da se prikljucis od prvog sledeceg turnira, od MCa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ajde dosta ste se igrali, red je da počnete da ispadate, preteći ćete me na kraju.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ajde dosta ste se igrali, red je da počnete da ispadate, preteći ćete me na kraju.
            Pa dosta si bila 1-va

Comment

• Prvi ovogodišnji masters pogađač je NI. Čestitam.
              Last edited by Rudolf; 03-04-16, 21:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudolf View Post
                Prvi ovogodišnji masters pogađač je NI. Čestitam.
                Hvala.

Imao sam srece. Pocetkom druge nedjelje sa isao na to da ce Goffin pobijediti Simona, Kirgyos Raonica, Nishikori Kirgyosa i Novak sve. I sve je doslo. A Monfis je imao nekoliko mec lopti sa Nishikorijem.

Comment

• NI, cestitke

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sredjene su tabele, olja izbila na 1.mesto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije me NI pretekao? oooooooooooooooo LOVELY JUBBLY!!
                      Mogla sam da se radujem odmah posle IW, ali nisi htela da središ tabelu
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Dobro sam je i sad sredila, posto to samo ja radim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ubacio sam race tabelu

Comment

• Cestitke dubl partneru na osvojenoj tituli, sad napadamo duplu titulu
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zero View Post
                              Cestitke dubl partneru na osvojenoj tituli, sad napadamo duplu titulu
                              Hvala partneru.

Napadamo mi svaki put duplu titulu ali...

--------
                              Olja,

Cestitke.

Comment

• O hvala NI, tek sada vidim.

Čestitke i tebi na osvojenom Mastersu (ne znam kom po redu)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X