Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Čekaj Bojana čovek da prihvati partnera, ovaj partnerku
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ma gde sme tebi da kaze ne
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Vracajte onaj draw challengde,kidao sam tamo,najbolji uvek bio,ne ide mi ovaj suicide nikako
          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• nema toga više, ATP ga ukinuo jer si dobijao na svakom takmičenju

Comment

• Hahhaha pa nisam bas na svakom ali vecinu jesam i uglavnom bio u 5
              Da sam samo jos znao da to unovcim
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Čekaj Bojana čovek da prihvati partnera, ovaj partnerku

samo da nas povrede zaobidju, a sreca nam nece trebati
                Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

• To je uvek nakvažnije ali ipak nemoj je izazivati, neka je bar u maloj dozi, ostalo ćemo sami
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ok, pretpostavljam da su to svi parovi, ako neko jos zeli da se prikljuci neka se javi, pa cu naknadno ubaciti
                    Posto su se parovi izmenili, ovde nema branjenja poena, nego idemo od 0, a ja cu ovih dana da sredim tabele

Lepo se odmorite sledece nedelje, posto Roterdam pocinje za nedelju dana

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Alo ljudi igramo li Roterdam,vidim da niko jos nije postavio svoj pik
                      Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Jao da, dobro si me podsetio

sad cu da posaljem pm, ali jos nije izasao OOP za sutra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Order Of Play
                          Centre Court
                          Afternoon session
                          Start at 11.00 am
                          Simone BOLELLI (ITA) vs Lukas ROSOL (CZE)

Followed by
                          [WC] Alexander ZVEREV (GER) vs Roberto BAUTIST AGUT (ESP) [7]

Followed by
                          Ernests GULBIS (LAT) [6] vs Dominic THIEM (AUT)

Followed by
                          [WC] Jesse HUTA GALUNG (NED) / Glenn SMITS (NED) vs Aisam-Ul-Haq QURESHI (PAK) / Nenad ZIMONJIC (SRB)

Evening session
                          Start at 7.30 pm
                          Grigor DIMITROV (BUL) [5] vs [Q] Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)

Followed by
                          David GOFFIN (BEL) vs Giles MULLER (LUX)

Court 1
                          Matches Start at 2:00 pm
                          Julien BENNETEAU (FRA) / Edouard ROGER-VASSELIN (FRA) [1] vs Nicolas MAHUT (FRA) / Vasek POSPISIL (CAN)

jedno pitanje ne sjecam se kako je islo prosle godine, za svaki dan biramo po jedan pik ili za svako kolo ?
                          Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

• Svaki dan nov pik

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Agut(Rosol)
                              Ja promašio temu.
                              Last edited by stefan12; 08-02-15, 22:29.
                              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Da li ce Grisa biti novi samoubica?
                                Dreams are coming true.

Comment

Working...
                                X