No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakve ste srece u Torontu kontam da sam ja odigrao na jednog od pomenute dvojice glatko bi ispali
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Ljudi, ne moze Dimitrov da prodje mocnog Andersona, bolje da menjate pik.

Mada, ne moze ni Raona da dobije Lepog, ali mi je glupo da iskoristim Rodzera.
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Ponovo smo se provukli

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Bojana, kanda sam tipovao za danas Andersona, kojeg sam vec tipovao u prvom kolu
          Jel to znaci da mi se racuna zamena, da moram drugog da stavim ili da sam ispao?

Thx

Comment

• Ni sanjao nisam da ce Conga doci ovako daleko a vec sam ga iskorstio jbg,ostaje mi samo Rodja da skupim bodove bar
            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velja View Post
              Bojana, kanda sam tipovao za danas Andersona, kojeg sam vec tipovao u prvom kolu
              Jel to znaci da mi se racuna zamena, da moram drugog da stavim ili da sam ispao?

Thx
              Mislim da se ovo vec desavalo, racuna ti se zamena

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Thanks, onda mi upisi u tabeli Congu a igracu Roleta za danas.

Comment

• Morao je Vladan pasti nakon onakve najave, Bojana

Comment

• #peske do 1.mesta i dokaz da se kukavicka taktika ne isplati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Riknuo kompjuter jučer, pa ne bi najave

za sve ostalo posjetite vikipediju

Aleksa

Comment

• Bojana, pravi tabelu za Sinsi
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Napravicu je, samo dok se dokopam kompa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ispade Karlovica,steta sto se tako malo ljudi upecalo na Karlovica
                            Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Koga natera Beni Beker
                              da suicidno gurne prst u steker
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bojana se bas dugo zadrzala na prvom mestu.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X