No announcement yet.

Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma dobro, pričam za periode pre... sreća je sastavni deo života, obrni okreni

a iznenađenja ipak su moguća uvek
    Last edited by miloolja; 04-06-14, 21:33.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Rafa ispoštuj me u petak

Comment

• Od ponedeljka prvo mjesto

Ocu da se broji koliko je ko vremena proveo na prvom mjestu isto, da psotoji ta statistika.
        sigpic

Comment

• Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Sa vjerom u slatkicu.Idemo Genie.
          Juče me Errani zeznu.
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• hvala ti Masho, želim ti da te Griša nikad u životu ne napusti

bem ti igricu

Comment

• Ajde ajde sreća je isto bitna...

Šesta dupla... ma ne zna ni da servira ni da igra na šljaci.. kako je ona ovde...
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• 10. na listi, ali to je to...ubila me Masha i pritisak

Comment

• Nisi dao Eženi set????? Neiskusno
                  sigpic

Comment

• I ja sam mu rekla da Masha gubi set, nije poslusao, po obicaju
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• ne bi ga ni uzela da Mashi stalo nije sunce u oči išlo

dodje Eženi da servira sa gornje strane, a dodju i oblaci...Masha ode gore...drito u oči

hajd, barem sam na ovoj našoj grupi idalje prvi

Comment

• Ali Shminka dragi zar nije veca sigurica Nadal 3:0 na 2.5 h?
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Pa rekosmo li da uzmes siguricu za kapitena, dje su zene sigurice

Ni tu neces biti prvi kako si krenuo
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nadoknadit će sve to Novak u finalu, bez izgubljenog seta

Comment

• Tako je majstore
                              Al ne zaboravi na vreme i gemove
                              sigpic

Comment

• to će mi NI reći

Comment

Working...
                                X