Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ja sam 4631., kao.....e jbg.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Kao Vojislava Lukic
      sigpic

Comment

• E moj Role, e moj Damire, da ste vi pobjedili kad ste trebali bilo bi svega, al jebiga idemo dalje
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ja sam 215. kao Japanka ISHIZU SACHIE ili ESP RUBEN RAMIREZ HIDALGO

Vladan mi je blizu, #pješke ga prelazim
          Last edited by miloolja; 02-06-14, 16:11.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kao Idalgo ipak, on je imao Federera na konopcima u Monte Karlu onomad, ali je onda odlucio da jedan poen odigra atraktivno na mrezi, kroz noge nakon toga je i bukvalno skupljao poene protiv Svajcarca. Zasto ovo pricam? Jer ces slicno i ti proci na kraju, pocisticu te
            sigpic

Comment

• Čuj počistićeš me
              Pas koji laje ne ujeda. (mislim da prvi put koristim ovaj smajli )

Inače neće ti biti dosadno kada te na kraju današnjeg dana preteknem, jer imam još dva meča
              Last edited by miloolja; 02-06-14, 16:23.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Sad moram ići na Novaka sutra, iskoristio i Berdycha i Gulbisa A onda da idem na Rafu i da završim u polufinalu.
                Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 02-06-14, 17:48.

Comment

• Mora li zamena da se tura, o cenjena mudoracijo
                  sigpic

Comment

• Naravno da ne
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tako sam i mislio, gde moze Novak biti Tomicina ili
                      Gulbisova zamena
                      sigpic

Comment

• Da je sutra preživit pa lagano do titule

Comment

• Druga sam, druga sam... prestigla sam Vladana... tata ta ti ra...
                          Last edited by miloolja; 02-06-14, 20:22.
                          sigpic

Comment

• 2985., kakav skok sam napravila
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• PRIZES FOR THE OVERALL RANKING AT THE END OF THE GAME:

1st : 1 signed Babolat RG tennis racquet + 1 Babolat bag + 1 Lacoste bag + 1 towel player + 1 clay cap pin's.

2nd : 1 Lacoste bag + 1 Krups Nespresso machine + 1 Babolat Drive 105 tennis racquet + 1 clay cap pin's

3rd : 1 giant Babolat tennis racquet

4th to 5th: 1 Lacoste bag

6th to 7th : 1 Krups Nespresso machine

8th to 17th : 1 RG bag + 1 Adidas BackPower II bag

18th to 20th : 1 clay cap pin's

49. mjesto trenutno

kako do Nespreso mašine
                              Last edited by shminka; 02-06-14, 21:10.

Comment

• Novak mora donijeti Nespreso mašinu...3-0 u finalu, po duplim bodovima

neće to niko igrati

Comment

Working...
                                X