Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ispod mjesta koja vode u masters, ti si ambiciozan...to je za tebe dno

Comment

• Dodaj tu Aussie Open koji nisam igrao, pa ce racunica biti bas po mjeri. Sad ce Slam. Sad ce ova igrica pravog pobjednika da ugleda
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ima momak svoju racunicu . Sledeca 2 turnira nose 4 hiljade bodova ukupno . RG I W odlucuju poredak igrice . Samo je pitanje mozes li ti da povezes toliki niz ......

Comment

• Meni je cilj samo da budem prvi na kraju, uopste me ne zanimaju turniri. Gledajte na mene kao na Riosa.

1220 poena na zadnja tri turnira. Gasi.
          sigpic

Comment

• Ti si Ferer, samo skupljas poene, rudaris, a kad treba da se osvoji turnir, onda se useres
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Nece David nikad biti prvi, ja ocu
              sigpic

Comment

• Nema sanse, kukavicka taktika nikad nije bila pobednicka

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neko kaze i da Murinjo ima kukavicku taktiku
                  Ja imam taktiku i to ne krijem, ona ce me odvesti na vrh, dodjem do prvog mjesta i mogu da se povucem
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ono je antifudbal i koliko vidim, ove godine nije imao uspeha, tako ces i ti da prodjes, tako blizu a tako daleko

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvala lošeMi...
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako nije, covjek je genije, osvojio sve sto se osvojiti moze vise puta, tako mi tog antifudbala
                        Nema veze i TOP 3 je ok ove sezone, i Murinjo je svjestan da nema ekipu za vrh, ali ce je imati naredne sezone, ja sam kasno poceo da koristim sjajnu taktiku, odma je dala rezultate
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blentava igrica obrnula točak istorije unazad. Povratak na prapočetak, sve do sakupljačke privrede.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mene samo zanima sta ce vecina ovdje ako prodju Murray i Ferrer, ni sjutra necete imati koga da izaberete
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ko igra za raju i zanemaruje taktiku, završit će karijeru u nižerazrednom Vratniku
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sad se može i titula napast

Comment

Working...
                                X