• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojana

Comment

• vidis kakav sam dubl partner, a ti se uozbilji za MC, ne mogu sve ja
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ala šefica gura
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sefica navijacki tipuje iz kola u kolo. Sledeci je verovatno Nadal
          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Nadala sam se cudu i zato sam isla na Djokovica, da Roleta sacuvam za finale
            sad idem da samo doguram do finala
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ja bi vala rizikovao i igrao na Japanca. Sta fali malo adrenalina
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ti da imas 5 zivota ne bi preziveo do finala ovog turnira

Samoubistvo x5, ne bi te ni u pakao vise primili
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Pod hitno da se uvede da kad neko osvoji turnir dobija "magic" da može da se oživi na nekom od narednih

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                    Ti da imas 5 zivota ne bi preziveo do finala ovog turnira

Samoubistvo x5, ne bi te ni u pakao vise primili
                    Hahahhahaha

Sta fali, treba malo riskirati. Ferrer indijanac, da je prosao on Nole bi imao sansu da pegla H2H, a ja sansu za titulu
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Al se zaguzvalo na vrhu, s'tim da Bojana ima sansu da dodje na celo kolone
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Peco, ko čisti WC, mislim koga ćeš da odrediš iz ove gomile... žrebom ili izvlače drvce?
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• bolje je drvce sigurnija varijanta

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Peco, ko čisti WC, mislim koga ćeš da odrediš iz ove gomile... žrebom ili izvlače drvce?
                            Pravila su jasna i nedvosmislena - ko zadnji stigne
                            Zanimljiva je lista Top 4 inicijatora masovnijih suicida blentave igrice
                            Sisling, Dodig, Cilic, Federer
                            Mislite o tome
                            zarad glave svoje
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pa ko je zadnji stigao u grupi od njih 1,2,3....9?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Pa ko je zadnji stigao u grupi od njih 1,2,3....9?
                                To u demokratskoj proceduri odlucuje predlagac pravilnika koji je pukom igrom slucaja donositelj i izvrsilac istog.
                                Osim toga igra nije gotova sa velikom verovatnocom da nece ni biti, sto bi impliciralo dolazak zadnjeg ucesnika u nase veselo okruzenje.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X