X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nisam poslije LLa nego poslije Dušana

Comment

• Ide Lu u preokret....

A dvoumio sam se između njega i Fonjinija, pa rekoh da ostavim Fabija za kasnije... Neće biti kasnije

Comment

• padam samo kad promjenim pik

Comment

• Da, da.. odmah se ponadao, čim je video Duleta.. zin'la mu gu'ca... e sad pati bejbe
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• barem patim u vrhu

Comment

• Lu uzeo gem, sad je gotovo
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Treba vremena da se Lu navikne na Dušanove spore udarce

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                  barem patim u vrhu
                  Bogami, nećeš ti tamo još dugo da patiš... imaš malo kredita zbog AO, al topi se polako....
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Kad shminka i ja izdominiramo Rolan Garos i Vimbldon ima da se baškarimo na vrhu do WTFa

Comment

• Originally posted by earthSRB View Post
                      Kad shminka i ja izdominiramo Rolan Garos i Vimbldon ima da se baškarimo na vrhu do WTFa
                      Dosta vam je AO

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Bogami, nećeš ti tamo još dugo da patiš... imaš malo kredita zbog AO, al topi se polako....
                        i ja kažem, nije loše na vrhu uopšte

Comment

• Vala kao sve poslednji tipujete i prepisujete jedan od drugog... biće vama ali sa malim...wtf?...
                          sigpic

Comment

• poslat ćemo ti razglednicu sa WTFa

Comment

• Vid Lua pored seta dao mu i break prednosti u drugom, darezljiv momak

Comment

• kreće DF show

Comment

Working...
                                X