Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Velja_JA View Post
    Dolgo-Izner-Anderson-Novak iznuđen put za mene a rešio sam da ne igram Noleta dok ne moram pa makar odmah ispao.
    Ne znam koliko ti je to pametno, jer tako nisam dobro prošla na AO... ostali pokušaji nisu vredni pomena

Ah kad te srce vuče na jednu, a razum na drugu stranu

Ne bih ja kod ovih u njihove rupe/šupe još uvek
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• To ja sam sebi podsvesno dokazujem da verujem u Novakov trijumf

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

Comment

• Olji i Bojani ćemo ostaviti jednu šupu između 2 apartmana

Comment

• Ne moras ti meni nista da ostavljas, imam ja tu drugare, snaci cu se nekako
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Deluxe apartmani sa ultimate all inclusive. Veceras party, castim ja
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Kako veceras, kad igram na Roleta
              ajde sutra, kad moram da izaberem Djokovica
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Uh da, ipak sutra party, izvinite #formula mi mozak pomutila
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• I ova dvojica baš nikada da nisu igrali. Šta li mi može pomoći? Što je najgore imam mogućnost biranja.. najgora varijanta
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Šta li mi može pomoći?
                    Nista, sigurno ces pogrijesiti
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Možda se i meni nekad posreći. Možda.. i meni i Noletu
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm, tebi i mozda, sad vec i Noletu...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ajd, jad, gde jedno tu i drugo.. znaš ono kad oće... oće (o obrnutom nećemo )
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ajd dobro, ovaj put nek bude po zeljama, kad hoce, hoce...
                            Jaooo, uvijek sam bio popustljiv prema zenama
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gde je onaj pametan čovek Apa da kaže koju i postavi recimo kakva je situacija po kladionicama?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ja moram na Raonu, Dolga sam već iskoristio Ajmo Raona, sad je tvoje vreme, iskoristi pametno

Comment

Working...
                                X