• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colke995 View Post
    Nemam komentara Ljubasine, prosto nemam
    Bolji smo, nema tu sta da se polemise

Comment

Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
      Bolji smo, nema tu sta da se polemise
      Videcemo nadam se neki duel Wall - Rondo, mada vec vidim ko izlazi tu kao pobednik

Nista veceras zanimljivo za gledanje
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colke995 View Post
        Videcemo nadam se neki duel Wall - Rondo, mada vec vidim ko izlazi tu kao pobednik

Nista veceras zanimljivo za gledanje
        Wall naprednija verzija Ronda

Comment

Patrick Beverley van terena 4-6 nedelja zbog loma ruke

NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 18h
          Rockets PG Patrick Beverley will reportedly miss 4-6 weeks with a fractured fourth metacarpal in his right hand: http://es.pn/1fQj37c

Comment

Pazi, klizavo!
            Last edited by p4p1; 23-12-13, 02:43.

Comment

KAMAN! NATING BAT D NET!
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kevin jutros u zver modu

KEVIN LOVE
                45 points
                19 rebounds
                6 assists

Comment

Jao bre sta smo mi izgubili sinoc.
                  Inace preporucujem da pogledate sve tekme nas i Clippers-a ove sezone preterano su lude.

Comment

Sta se desava sa Raduljom, veceras startuje na centru

Milwaukee Bucks ‏@Bucks 9m
                    Miroslav Raduljica is getting the start tonight at center. #MILvCHA

Comment

Nije mu to prvi start.

Inace, brutalna tekma Clippers-a i Wolves-a sinoc. Love i Pek sabili, al' zasrali kad je bilo najbitnije.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Samo sam zavrsnicu odgleda, ispale 2 lopte Pekovicu na kraj. Bas steta.
                        sigpic

Comment

Matt Barnes je kaznjen sa 25.000 $!, zbog toga sto nije na vreme napustio teren kada je izbacen iz igre

Comment

Dwyane Wade was named the NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week!
                            Over 3 Miami HEAT victories, Wade averaged 26.3 points (60% FG, 50% 3PT FG), 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2 steals
                            Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Working...
                            X