X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Stan, sve čestitke

Comment

• Bravo Stanimal.

Barem jedan tenisaš da kad je gusto i bitno se ne ukenja kao se to dešava u kontinuitetu Murrayu a i Rafi u poslednje dvije godine te Rogeru, da o ostalim igračima ni ne pričam

11 finala pobedio za redom. Fantastična brojka koji pokazuje koliko je taj človek psihički stabilan baš tad kad najviše treba.

Kad sam vidio žreb Stanimalu nisam mu dao ni promil šanse da osvoji tituli. Imao je brutalan žreb. Teže i nije moglo. Sve čestitke mastore.

Comment

• Originally posted by zdravkelja View Post
        Fed ima 24 dobijena finala za redom

Ne znam zašto se to uvek zaboravlja onda kad se priča o rekordima, dostignućima i sl. Meni je to jedna od fascinantnijih stavki. A prvi put čitam o takvom podatku sad zbog Stana. Mada tad je bilo ipak drugačije vreme, nisi mogao da čitaš razne info. na svakom koraku, kao sada na twu. Ipak, za čoveka koji nema ni blizu takvu karijeru, ovih 11 mi je isto nestvarno dobro.

Comment

• stigla cestitka i od Roleta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post

Ne znam zašto se to uvek zaboravlja onda kad se priča o rekordima, dostignućima i sl. Meni je to jedna od fascinantnijih stavki. A prvi put čitam o takvom podatku sad zbog Stana. Mada tad je bilo ipak drugačije vreme, nisi mogao da čitaš razne info. na svakom koraku, kao sada na twu. Ipak, za čoveka koji nema ni blizu takvu karijeru, ovih 11 mi je isto nestvarno dobro.

Odlican rezultat svakako. Novak ima dve slicne serije, 10 i 9, Nadal 14 i 9, Fed ima jos jednu od 9...

Comment

• Uzet će i W dogodine i kompletirati GS... Samo za ove što ga omalovažavaju
              A do tada, odmaraj

Comment

• Wawrinka goes into detail about RG '15 Final

First game – Djokovic 0-0 Wawrinka

The first game, it’s serious. We went right at it. To me, it was important. I was super nervous before the match, I had a lot of doubts: ‘Everyone says he’s unplayable. What’s going to happen?’ Once I was on the court, during the warm-up, I tried to take advantage of the situation. I told myself several times: ‘Stan, you’re in the final at Roland-Garros. How often have you dreamed of this? Look at the stadium, look at what’s happening!” In fact, I looked at it as if I were almost having an out-of-body experience. ‘Come on, enjoy! Do your thing!’ I listen to the announcer who’s reading out all of Djokovic’s accomplishments, I look at the crowd to see if they applaud, I look at the sky because it’s a beautiful day …

I sit down on my chair and I switch in a second. It’s easy for me: I can have ten million things going on in my head, but I can switch and concentrate in a second. I’ve done it lots of times. In my chair, I’m already in the first game: ‘How are you going to serve the first point? Are you going to let loose right away? etc.’

I have a very clear game plan, but it’s open to modification. I knew that with him there was no feeling-out round. The proof is the first game. I play incredibly, and yet I’m on serve. Djoko is a machine and the motor is already running.

But, at the end of the first game, everything’s good mentally; physically, I’m fine and I’m not going to lose because of my level of game. It will be played on nerves, hesitations, but not on game feelings. From the very first hit, I feel on top. It’s good, the final has begun …

Djokovic 5-4 Wawrinka – last game of the first set

It’s a key moment. Novak broke me quickly because I was too hesitant. Actually, I haven’t let loose, really get inside him. I have a little mental block. When you’re behind in the score, when you’ve been broken , you always play a bit tighter. You look for something to come back with. But at 5-4, 40-15, I make two points that are essential to the story of the final. First, I make a passing shot. Then I win a point on a dropper. I end up losing the game, and then everything changed for me in my head, but I don’t know why. I feel I’m on the way, I’m there mentally. I needed some sort of small trigger to let loose. I found it there. The match really starts here. It was that game that gave me confidence for the rest ot it. Why? Because I did what I wanted to do at the start of the match. I want to push him, push him, and if he’s stronger than me, good on him. But I tell myself, I’m going to go and get this match. That’s how a lost game can be a release.

Djokovic 6-4 3-4 Wawrinka – at 4-3 in the second set

When I hit the net twice with my racquet, it was the only time I felt frustrated during this final. Why then? Because I’m ahead 4-3, and that since the start of the second set, I feel I have chances to move ahead. And I don’t do it. On the second dropshot, I’m upset because I can’t miss a shot like that when I’m on it. ‘Sh*t, you’re screwing up, don’t miss shots like that!’

From the start of the second set, I sense him starting to hesitate. If he’s hitting dropshots like that, it’s because he’s not finding answers from the baseline. He’s starting to back up on long rallies. At the start, each tried to impose themselves from the baseline. But I start to hit so hard and heavy that he doesn’t quite know what to do from the baseline. In fact, he’s being dominated, and he needs to change something. That’s true of all players who feel they’re being dominated. So, in the second set, he starts to hit dropshots. In the fourth, he’ll serve-and-volley to save break points.

Sure, I see that as something difficult, but against Djokovic, you always walk a fine line. What I mean to say is, Djokovic is different: even when he isn’t playing as well as usual, he’s always present in the moment. That’s why he’s better than anyone else in the world.

Djokovic 6-4 4-5 Wawrinka – final game of the second set

The sound my shots are making is huge. I’m playing with incredible pace. I saw the speed of my baseline shots: 145 kph, 150 kph, 160 kph … The set point, against a lot of players, I win it five times. But he’s getting all my shots back. At the end of the game, I’m at the point I was looking for: I managed to get ahead. I sense he’s nervous, but I’m not surprised: when I play well, I know I make him nervous. I’ve felt that before at the Australian and US Opens. He can’t be serene; after that game, he knows that I can be the stronger one. But it’s not the turning point of the match. Against him, as long as you haven’t won the final point, there’s no turning point in the strict sense.

That gesture to Magnus where I tap my forefinger on my temple, at the end, that’s just a natural gesture. It just means, “I’m there, I know exactly what I’m doing, I won’t let up mentally.”

Djokovic 6-4 4-6 2-3 — Third set break and the the famous backhand hole shot

At 3-2 in the 3rd set, I hit a huge forehand and a backhand down the line. I start to really open the throttle. On top of that, Novak looks at his team with the air of someone asking, “What do you want me to do?” Later at 5-2, there’s the famous backhand from the corner … I say with all humility, it’s not an unlikely shot. After all, I’m four in the world, I’m the final at Roland, which means I’m playing very well. I see the hole and I go for it. I’m very far from the ball, but I control my slide really well to take the ball really low. It wasn’t lucky, I hit it to make it. Besides, three weeks later at Wimbledon against Verdasco, I did it again.

It’s obvious now, I’m bringing the juice. But, before that hole shot, how many shots was I hitting in that zone at 150 kph? And then, the better you feel the more the ball gets close to the lines. It stays inside the court for a good reason: there’s no hesitation. Now I’m really on top of what I can do. That final, it’s the best match I’ve ever played in my career. I feel like a steamroller that wants to finish the job. Once you release the brakes, once you step on the accelerator you just play. I mean, you play the tennis you know how to play.

Djokovic 6-4 4-6 3-6 3-1 Wawrinka — the break back

I win the second set 6-4, the third set 6-3, and yet I’m behind 3-0 in the 4th! I said it before: against him, you walk a fine line. Instead of going down a level, he adds a level. But he submits anyway. You can hear it in his grunt. It’s not the same grunt as when he controls a point. The long thirty-shot rally, it’s to show him that I’m not letting up. I feel him tamed physically. His grunt is different – he’s trying to put extra into his shots. Winning that point makes me stronger. I want absolutely to stay in contact in the 4th set.

Djokovic 6-4 4-6 6-3 4-5 – the final game

I’m still on top, but I’m fried. There are long rallies, we hit, we hit, we hit … he starts to serve-and-volley, he’s at the net more often and I hit a passing shot to break him. I make a simple gesture, and in a half-second I’m already in my next service game. I’m very calm. I walk calmly to my seat. No need for a ‘come on’. After, it’s the last game … I’m serving for the match. And when I need to save a break-point, I don’t panic. I tell myself, ‘If that’s the score, it’s because you’re playing better than he is. At the worst, it’s 5-5. And so? Well, we’ll just start over.’ That frame of mind makes the difference. That detail is probably what bests sums up my final. I couldn’t have had a nicer match point to win Roland. Big serve outside, backhand down the line: that point sums up my whole game and the whole 15 days.

Djokovic 6-4 4-6 63 6-4 – The joy and the ceremony

Already before the Melbourne final, I asked myself what I’d do if I won. Roll around on the ground? Lie on the ground? Fall to my knees? And I did nothing. Afterwards, Gaël told me, ‘Sh*t, Stan! I was waiting for you to do something nuts and you did nothing. I’m crushed!’ I’ll never have an answer, but I think it’s just the way I am. My joy is enormous, but it’s internal. You can’t imagine it, but there are so many things going through my head … It doesn’t come out. And I would dream of rolling around on the clay and having a mythical photo taken. But that’s the way it goes … It’s not because of the way I was brought up, but because of the way I learned my tennis. I never dreamed of winning a Slam. Because I never thought I was as good as those who were there. I saw them all on the TV. To me, those who win Slams are monsters. I have a lot of emotions during the ceremony, but it’s the same thing, I don’t show them. Maybe except for when I lift the trophy. Because, still, it’s THE moment.

Comment

• US Open 2016

Hi again,

Last time i wrote was after the event in Cincinnati. I was kind of frustrated as I thought we had done quite a good work but the results didn’t come. But guess what? Hard work and belief often pays off.

I admire Stan for many things. One of the things i really like is that you will always get a straight and honest answer from him. He has no hidden agenda. He will always be honest. No matter WHO it is. No matter if the answer will make him look ”less good”. He is not afraid to show vulnerability. This goes for his tennis as well.

He knows he can improve his week to week consistency- he is open with that.
                  He knows he can challenge any player on a good day- he is not afraid of stating that.
                  He got shit nervous before the final in US Open- he was honest with that as well.

You don’t hear a lot of athletes totally open and with this mindset.

For me it shows courage and great personal foundation in life.There is something very strong and human in showing emotions and it takes pride and strenght to not hide away.

Its not until you accept your limits and your shortcoming that you can start pushing past those limits.

The brain and strategist behind our team is Pierre Paganini. From day 1 I had a big respect for the work he had done. Now 4 years later I must admit that I have even more respect for Pierre. I know its not a coincidence that Stan is built like he is. He has build Stan like a diesel machine with the ability to be explosive like a 500 horsepower race car.

Everyone from his agent Lawrence (Starwing sports) to fitness coach Pierre has a big part of the 3 Grand Slam wins. We have made smart decisions along the way. Small details that in the end plays a big part.

Stan is now again qualified for the year end championships in London. I personally feel like I have the best job in the world. I feel very blessed and feel very privileged to work with such a gifted and talented player and in a team that are so knowledgeable. Most of all i think highly of the team because, in a world where money talks, they have great values.

Next up is St Peterbursg before going to Asia. Next tournament for me will be in Tokyo.

Hope you are all having a great time. Enjoy your weekend!

Oslo Marathon for me on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed
                  http://magnusnorman.unitedinfluencer.../us-open-2016/

Paganini je ocigledno jedan od najvecih majstora, napravio je Roleta, sad i Stana
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Posle toliko dobijenih finala,ljudi mu u svakom sledecem stvaraju veliki pritisak.Ovaj poraz na nebitnom turniru mu je bas dobro dosao...
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Comment

• Poezija i snaga... Teniska umjetnost

Comment

• Zasluženi odmor

Comment

• tačno mi u tenisu ništa mrže od ovih mečeva Stan Viktor nema

zna se pobjednik u svakom trenutku, a uvijek neka patnja

6 vezanih izgubljenih gemova, ne moze teren da pogodi, dva servisa za mec u bunar sve
                            Last edited by shminka; 20-01-17, 07:03.

Comment

• 12. put u zadnjih 16 slemova ulazi barem u QF, nije loše za nedovoljno konstantnog igrača koji igra jednom godišnje

Pretpostavljam da je u istom periodu samo Novak bio konstantniji.

Comment

• Idemo ljudino u još jedno GS finale

Comment

Working...
                                X