No announcement yet.

ATP - Stan Wawrinka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan je u prolječi puno trenirao i sa Rafom na šljaci. Trenira Stan i puno vremena sa Rogerom (pripreme za Davis Cup). Činjenica je, da Stan inzistira na tome, da treninra sa TOP igračima. Istina je, da kad treniraš s njima daješ jim mogućnost da se naviknu na tvoje udarce, ali je i istina, da se i ti navikneš na njihove udarce. Ko ima više koristi od toga. E to je sad pitanje?

Comment

• Ocekujem visok nivo igre, kakav Stan i Nole mogu da prikazu, i neka bolji pobedi.

Spoiler
      * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Stan je dokazao da je zasluzeno u Top 4, odigrao je vrhunski mec

Comment

• Obzirom na talenat, steta sto Stan nije ranije dosao u svetski vrh, jer se jos u mladosti isticao profesionalnoscu i velikim samoodricanjima.
          Ocekivano je bilo da se znatno ranije probije u svetski vrh

Spoiler

Comment

• Devis kup 2o14 god.

Comment

• nije bas najbolja slika, ali shminka uzivaj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Poprilicno zanimljiv intervju, sta se sve desavalo od one subote u Londonu, pa sve do nedelje i meca protiv Gaskea...
                protsto mi je neverovatno da Role uopste nije bio spreman za nedelju, a da je onako ubio Gaskea

Stan Wawrinka interviewed in l'Équipe about the WTFs, Davis Cup and more. By Julien Reboullet:

(2 months ago, you went from the WTFs to the Davis Cup)

"The loss in London on the Saturday was horrible. Four match points in a WTF semi-final! And against Rog on top of that! I was telling myself that I might never play another WTF ... The next day I calmed down in London, but it was impossible for me mentally to gather myself. I gave myself that day, in fact, to recover. I learned in the afternoon of Roger's withdrawal, but I knew that already because I'd been in contact with Seve (Severin Lüthi, Federer's coach and Davis Cup Captain).

(Still affected on Monday on the train with Lüthi and your kinesiologist Stéphane Falchi?)

"Actually, no. I woke up telling myself: we start from scratch. I'm lucky in that I can do that, switch easily.

"For me, the only question worth asking was: what do I have to do be ready on Friday? Because whether Roger could play or not was not something I had control over."

(The WTF semi provoked his injury, disappointment, tension with his team. Did the media overreact?)

"There were a lot of things said and written on the subject, but I understand that because it was about Federer, the greatest player of all time, and Wawrinka, Swiss, with whom he was going to play the Davis Cup final a few days later."

(And also because something rare happened during the match with Federer's wife ...)

" Yes, but I've had run-ins with Nadal's team, it happened with Roger, and with Djokovic's team. It happens with all the players. Except this time, it was us two., Personally all the fuss the press made for several days made me smile more than anything."

(Did you brood about the run-in with Federer's team?)

"No. On the Monday I was a different man, I accepted being down in the dumps on Sunday. I have enough experience to tell myself not to dwell on losses, or on what happened with Roger. I didn't want to regret twenty years later going to pieces over stupidities."

(Federer Monday night in Lille)

"He still couldn't play. But that wasn't so important for me. I told myself that if a thing like that should happen, it was better happening to Roger, because he's a genius at adapting and he might only need a day to find his game on clay again."

(Federer finally picks up his racquet on Wednesday, but for only twenty minutes, at 14.00, on the eve of the draw)

"There were a lot of discussions between us (smiles). We started the discussions on our strategy with Roger. Do we play him on the Friday or not? We knew he'd be on the team and was going to play at some point. But we reviewed all the possibilities."

(Was it a test to play him on Friday?)

"Not really. There were no half-measures. Me, I told him to give it a go. We had to go and get this final."

(Counting on a Day One win?)

"More about telling him: the only things we know are that you're not prepared, not in form and the chance of you winning are slim but ... you never know what will happen."

(On Friday, it was up to you against Tsonga. Did you tell yourself that if you lost, it would surely be 2-0 for France?)

"No, I didn't think any more about Roger. It was very good that it was me who played first because I could concentrate on doing my thing. And I started incredibly well and played one of my very best Davis Cup matches on clay ever. I put pressure right away on everybody."

(During the match, did you notice any worry from Tsonga? His shot wasn't as heavy as yours)

"Obviously I had the feeling of always being a step ahead of him. But when I'm playing really well I often ask myself: is it me who's stopping my opponent from playing well or is he not feeling well?"

(Federer loses to Monfils and you prepare for the doubles)

"I was still satisfied after Roger's loss because he'd just played three sets and didn't feel any the worse for it after. And it was clearly one of our best doubles on Saturday. How many times have we played with one of us not being 100% ... Our doubles level is only dependent on our mental level on the court. And we picked ourselves up."

(What was the mood Saturday night?)

"We knew something had happened on the French side because of the last minute change (Tsonga out), and we told ourselves Tsonga was finished playing. And what's more, Roger was feeling good at that point. His game was coming back. But on Sunday he wasn't on top of it at all."

(What? You're talking about Federer who cruised through his match against Gasquet?)

"Sure. In fact, in the middle of the first set, I was in the dressing room and he texted me: "Get ready". I don't know exactly what was wrong because we didn't talk about it after the win. I was surprised by the turn of events. We were all on court encouraging him like crazy. We were tense right up to match point. We didn't know what was going to happen."

(No one noticed that Federer had problems)

"(Smiles). No, because he didn't show it and we didn't let on to anyone ..."

(The run-in at the WC at the official dinner between you and the French players)

"It was bizarre and surprising but OK ... Everyone was tired and tense that week-end so, there you go ..."

(Have you spoken afterwards with any one of the players involved?)

"I saw Gaël, and it went incredibly well with him. I ran into Jo in Geneva, but we didn't talk about it. It was casual, and what's more it's pointless going back over what happened or the week-end."

(You started 2015 with the Chennai title, like in 2014. Good sign before Melbourne?)

"(Smiles). I won Chennai in 2011 without winning the Australian Open! My game is good these days, but I know what can happen at a Slam. I felt incredibly good before the last Roland Garros and I went out in the first round. Because even when you're feeling really good, if you can't guide yourself, your game becomes nothing."

(A 2015 like 2014, that would be OK?)

"It would be impossible to do as well. I know, that's the way it is, it isn't false modesty. What I really want for this year is to qualify for the WTF. After I can plunge quickly or climb quickly ..."
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• WAIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Nije zasluzio ovaj poraz, ali previse nerezonskih udaraca je bilo danas. Velika razlika izmedju ovogodisnje igre i proslogodisnje.

Comment

• Zasluzio je da izgubi, sam je kriv

Neverovatno sta je dozvolio sebi.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Za 2 dana..

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jel i dalje planira da igra Zenevu?
                          Nije valjda blesav toliko?
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Mora igrati, potpisao je ugovor

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by bojanaBG; 06-06-15, 16:39. Reason: na temi igraca je zabranjeno ismevanje istog
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X