ATP - Stan Wawrinka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanislas Wawrinka ‏@stanwawrinka 49m
    Happy to play the final against a good friend @rogerfederer !!!

Sretno danas majstore!!!

Comment

• Prvi GS, prvi Masters, idemo i po ATP 500...bravo majstore!!!

Comment

• Cestitke Stanku i njegovom najvernijem navijacu na ovom forumu - kapitenu Shminki !
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Stanislas Wawrinka ‏@stanwawrinka 9h
          Wahouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a day!!!!!! First Masters 1000!!!!!!!!! #HAPPY!!!!! #ReallyHAPPY !!

Comment

• Bravo Stane. Odigrao je odličan Montacarlo in u potpunosti zaslužio titulu. Dobro je po njemu, da ima još puno puno dodatnom prostora za taktički napredak u igri. Kao če da u potpunosti da ume, da ne treba da lupa po svakoj lopti na puno (a to se još najviše osjetilo kod passinga udaraca u finalu protiv Federera v 2.setu) malo tko če ga moči zaustaviti do novih titula.

Comment

• Svaka cast Wawa. apsolutno zasluzena titula, igrao je hrabro i napadacki, to cenim. Samo povrede da ga zaobidju, ovi ostali da ozdrave, pa da gledamo malo kvalitetnog tenisa na leto
              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Jel ovo protiv Roleta?

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Bit će bolje u Rimu

Comment

• http://drzavniposao.rs/wp-content/up...Vimbledonu.mp4

Comment

• Idemo odigrati Rim i RG žestoko...punom snagom

Comment

• AO...dva loša mastersa...MC...dva loša mastersa...odličan RG

Comment

• stigao i Stanimal

toliko je uveren u svoju pobedu, da obrnuto drzi reket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Jedan si od favorita ovde, kako se osećaš zbog toga?
                              „Pa da, ja sam jedan od favorita. Mogu to da razumem. Ali ja sam daleko iza Rafe i Novaka. Oni su iznad svih ostalih igrača. Kada zaista igraju kako znaju na terenu veoma je teško boriti se protiv njih. Ali igrao sam dobro. Osvojio sam Masters i Gren slem, mogu da pobedim i te igrače.“

Koja je ljudina Stan
                              Last edited by jovan; 23-05-14, 18:49.
                              * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• shminka menjaj naziv teme, skrati ime

Comment

Working...
                                X